Home
Posted By: mathman Acting up - 07/28/14
I've been getting the database error message a lot, and even when I get to the board, my replies to posts aren't going through.

It'll be interesting to see if this goes through.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Acting up - 07/28/14
Originally Posted by mathman
I've been getting the database error message a lot, and even when I get to the board, my replies to posts aren't going through.

It'll be interesting to see if this goes through.

At least this one only posted once. grin
Posted By: RickBin Re: Acting up - 07/28/14
Should be better now.

Thanks for your patience guys.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Acting up - 08/16/14
Getting it again Rick, plus " server fail to open page to 24HCF" Only happens with this site�.but getting almost to the prohibitive stage. Im on an Apple iMac so Im not using all the programs everyone says will prevent this.

Thanks.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Acting up - 08/19/14
Still having trouble getting on/staying on�..
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Acting up - 08/19/14
I have been getting the cannot connect to server or problem loading page with the Campfire. Its sporadic but seems to happen at some point most every day.
Posted By: rcamuglia Re: Acting up - 08/20/14
Originally Posted by ingwe
Getting it again Rick, plus " server fail to open page to 24HCF" Only happens with this site�.but getting almost to the prohibitive stage. Im on an Apple iMac so Im not using all the programs everyone says will prevent this.

Thanks.

Ditto

Malware alerts as well as slow/delayed typing while replying to posts ONLY ON THIS SITE.

Even Apple products I own are affected

It's been a real mess here lately
Posted By: hotdog Re: Acting up - 08/20/14
I'm having trouble getting connected to this site also. I will keep refreshing the page, and that helps sometimes. When I run fix connection problems, it will tell me my connection is fine but 24hourcampfire isn't responding. I'm running Windows 8.1, but know it has started on my iPad also.
Posted By: rcamuglia Re: Acting up - 08/20/14
This is the warning of a threat to my computer daily on this site....

Microsoft Security Essentials blocked content on this website

coupo.xgolf3.jelenia-gora.pl

Hosted by: www.24hourcampfire.com

Recommended icon Go to my home page instead

Microsoft Security Essentials blocked this site because it might contain threats to your PC or your privacy.

Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Acting up - 08/21/14
This site is so slow.. What is up?? I can only get a few letters typed and then everything hangs up... It takes forever to move through a thread.. It will go down a few lines then hang up.. It may not move at all for a time then skip down three quarters of a page.. It seems to take forever to open up, then moving from one thread to another, takes a minute or more.. Very frustrating.. Others having this problem????? When I am on other sites things work fine..
Also, I OFTEN have a problem opening this site on Yahoo.. If I go to Bing, it opens right up.. But always takes a minute or so to be able to open the threads.
Posted By: flur60 Re: Acting up - 09/06/14
Yep, I agree. I seem to always have trouble getting my login to stick. I'll login and try to move through the forums and it will blow me out again. Tried to post to the classifieds two days ago but couldn't stay logged on long enough to make it happen. Sometimes it helps to go directly to "My Stuff" first and then it seems to recognize me (I had to do that this time). This truly is the only sight I have trouble with. I love the content and the users but I do avoid it at times due to the hassles. All the advertising seems to hog the speed and performance. Glad to hear it no just me!
© 24hourcampfire