Home
Posted By: Blacktailer Pop ups - 09/08/17
I'm running Firefox. I realize that the site is commercially sponsored so therefore we have ads but the constant pop ups every time I go to a new thread is extremely annoying.
I DON'T WANT TO BUY A NEW CHEVY PICKUP. Is there a way to get rid of the pop ups?
Thanks!
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Pop ups - 09/08/17
I second the motion. mad
Paul B.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Pop ups - 09/08/17
ABP
Posted By: Blacktailer Re: Pop ups - 10/07/17
They're gone!
Posted By: Blacktailer Re: Pop ups - 10/10/17
Sh*t they are back. :-(
Posted By: GotAmmo Re: Pop ups - 10/23/17
I am having the same issue any help? And the same chevy truck ad
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Pop ups - 10/23/17
me too!
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Pop ups - 11/14/17
Seems to be gone. I can tell you most emphatically that I will never ever buy a Silverado because of that GD'ed ad!!!
Posted By: GotAmmo Re: Pop ups - 11/18/17
Anyone figure this out ? That dam truck ad is crazy me making
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Pop ups - 11/19/17
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Seems to be gone. I can tell you most emphatically that I will never ever buy a Silverado because of that GD'ed ad!!!

I feel the same way about the banner ad at the bottom of the page, I would quite happily drive a stake clean through the chest of the arsehole responsible for that.

The ones that slip through on the ad section at the right don't bother me, just that one as it moves with the page and covers threads.
Posted By: Redhat Re: Pop ups - 12/12/17
The stupid pop-up add at the bottom of the page is beyond annoying!!! Can't you guys move it to the side or somewhere else so it doesn't block the posts? Every time I go to a different sub-forum or open a new thread or even a new page on a thread it comes up again.

Can we at least get a admin answer on this?

Thanks
Posted By: copperking81 Re: Pop ups - 01/31/18
Anyone figure this out??? It started popping up for me about a week ago. Incredibly annoying!
© 24hourcampfire