Home
Posted By: fubarguy Quitting the site - 02/28/18
Can you please tell me how to unsubscribe to this site? I made one comment about gun control and was called everything but son of god. I don't need this.
Posted By: kellory Re: Quitting the site - 02/28/18
Seriously? Pardon me for saying, but you need a thicker skin. There are no moderators on this site, so it can be a bit rough and tumble. I would suggest you give it a bit more time. Most of the folks on here are well worth your time.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Quitting the site - 02/28/18
Why can't you figure out that all you have to do is quit coming here. Democrat? miles
Posted By: fubarguy Re: Quitting the site - 02/28/18
ok
i will
that b s about my boat really hurt tho
im 68 and its the first one ive had
Posted By: fubarguy Re: Quitting the site - 02/28/18
gee miles
what a thoughtful and insightful answer
Posted By: milespatton Re: Quitting the site - 02/28/18
Democrat was the only answer that fit the Dumbfuktitude. miles
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Quitting the site - 02/28/18
Originally Posted by onestraight
Can you please tell me how to unsubscribe to this site? I made one comment about gun control and was called everything but son of god. I don't need this.

And we don't need tools of the left here. I think this is going to work out for both of us.
Posted By: kellory Re: Quitting the site - 02/28/18
ok
i will
that b s about my boat really hurt tho
im 68 and its the first one ive had

I read the thread about your boat, and saw nothing particularly offensive (besides the paint job ....(j/k) wink )
Posted By: persiandog Re: Quitting the site - 02/28/18
do you reload ? share your experience.

P.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Quitting the site - 03/01/18
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Can you please tell me how to unsubscribe to this site? I made one comment about gun control and was called everything but the son of George Soros. I don't need this. cry cry cry

And we don't need tools of the left here. I think this is going to work out for all of us.

Fixed.
Posted By: kingston Re: Quitting the site - 03/01/18
UNSUBSCRIBED
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Quitting the site - 03/01/18

Now that's funny, right there! grin

It's like showing up to church with a full congregation when drunk, and doing strip tease on the pulpit while everyone watches during the main sermon... then wondering why they tarred and feathered you... shocked

And playing the victim because they did. whistle
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Quitting the site - 03/02/18

I quit this bastard site regularly, and end up back here because I really get the [bleep] with the incessant moderation on the rest of the internet.

That and no one else will have me.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Quitting the site - 03/05/18
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I quit this bastard site regularly, and end up back here because I really get the [bleep] with the incessant moderation on the rest of the internet.

Tried to find the drubbing you were given and could not find anything... so I looked again and the only case is I found made me ask WTF???

Grow a pair! That was not even close to a stomping.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Quitting the site - 03/05/18
Oh, and next time you suggest the NRA tone things down you might ask why they are feared?
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Quitting the site - 03/05/18
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Tried to find the drubbing you were given and could not find anything... so I looked again and the only case is I found made me ask WTF???

So...who are you talking to sport?
Posted By: Judman Re: Quitting the site - 03/05/18
Why unsubscribe? Just quit coming here
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Quitting the site - 03/05/18
We could tell him how to unsubscribe, but I don't think he'd understand how to do it.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Quitting the site - 03/05/18
đź‘Ž
Posted By: wageslave Re: Quitting the site - 03/06/18
Tito,
bring him a tissue....
Posted By: pete53 Re: Quitting the site - 03/07/18
one straight ,I get bitched out on here too, most of the time its keyboard know it all`s. some members think they know rifles and can out shoot anyone . just get a thick skin and laugh .
Posted By: whackem_stackem Re: Quitting the site - 03/07/18
Originally Posted by pete53
one straight ,I get bitched out on here too, most of the time its keyboard know it all`s. some members think they know rifles and can out shoot anyone . just get a thick skin and laugh .

When you put out BS this place will call you on it.
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: Quitting the site - 03/08/18
First time I posted a recipe - Mannlicher (Sam) ripped me a good one for using campbell cream of shrimp soup, I was kinda shocked, but I was new here then. now I see how they roll. I don't have anyone on ignore, I just don't let that crap bother me.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Quitting the site - 03/08/18
You can post your shrimp soup recipe here without scorn.......

smile

maybe.
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: Quitting the site - 03/09/18
Lol ok I will tomorrow it’s Shrimp or Crawfish etouffee

Everyone in south LA uses cream of shrimp soup in their etouffee, it’s 3.89 a can down here where cream of mushroom is like 1.89 a can

They know why we use it and hit us in the pocket for it
Posted By: wageslave Re: Quitting the site - 03/09/18
Sir,
I found it on amazon prime at $1.89. Free freight.

https://www.amazon.com/Campbells-Co...;keywords=cream+of+shrimp+soup+campbells

You're welcome.
Happy etouffee......

Slave

P.S. I don't know how Amazon does it,
but I am happy to save you some cash. smile
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: Quitting the site - 03/09/18
Never thought of looking on amazon for my groceries.

Crawfish or Shrimp Etouffee

1 large onion chopped small
1 bell pepper chopped small
1 large cup Celery chopped small
1 -stick oleo (real butter)

saute onion, bell pepper and celery in butter until they turn clear and tender

add 1 heaping table spoon Roux - I use Savoie's jar dark roux - don't have time to make my own and it's hard to beat the jar stuff down here.

keep stirring until roux melts - don't let it burn

add 3 cans cream of shrimp
add 1 can of Golden Cream of Mushroom ( if you can't find Golden, then just use regular crm of mushroom)

stir good and simmer until well heated

add 2 Lbs crawfish tails or peeled shrimp

bring to a simmer until your seafood is cooked, maybe 5 min of simmering, it don't take long

add 3/4 chopped green onions and 1/2 cup chopped parsley - stir and simmer 1 min

season to taste with cajun seasoning - Like Tony's or slap-ya-mama there are many to choose from.

serve over white rice with french bread and potato salad

I got lots of recipes
Posted By: wageslave Re: Quitting the site - 03/09/18
Thank you Sir.
Now I don't have to go to your shack and face snakes, bugs and gators.
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: Quitting the site - 03/13/18
You came to this site because you like shooting and hunting according to your profile...
After some recherché I think the I capacity mag comment it what you refer to...you see about 100 % of the members here are for no new gun bands period...
You are free to express your opinion and I for one will respect it as your opinion even tho I think you are dead wrong...I think you should stick around awhile and maybe we can educate you some...you see very few of us use high cap mags for hunting ...shoot I for one don't really care for ar 15s that much..I hav 2 that just sit and collect dust..and I have about 40 30 rd mags...they are for the sole purpose of protecting my life and property and livestock...or if our government happens to get out of hand...don't drink the coolaid and think mag capacity will make a difference to a loony mass murder ...
Don't praise the 270 you will really hear it..
Posted By: kingston Re: Quitting the site - 03/13/18
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

So...who are you talking to sport?

Fireball2
Posted By: slumlord Re: Quitting the site - 04/08/18
Originally Posted by milespatton
Democrat was the only answer that fit the Dumbfuktitude. miles

I find this comment hilarious. Coming from the whiniest assbag on this site. Wahhhh....why don't put the guy on ignore like you always do with anyone else?
Funny.... just pure fu cking funny.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Quitting the site - 04/08/18
Originally Posted by Simoneaud
First time I posted a recipe - Mannlicher (Sam) ripped me a good one for using campbell cream of shrimp soup, I was kinda shocked, but I was new here then. now I see how they roll. I don't have anyone on ignore, I just don't let that crap bother me.

No Schit?

They make cream of shrimp soup?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Quitting the site - 04/08/18
Originally Posted by Simoneaud
Never thought of looking on amazon for my groceries.

Crawfish or Shrimp Etouffee

1 large onion chopped small
1 bell pepper chopped small
1 large cup Celery chopped small
1 -stick oleo (real butter)

saute onion, bell pepper and celery in butter until they turn clear and tender

add 1 heaping table spoon Roux - I use Savoie's jar dark roux - don't have time to make my own and it's hard to beat the jar stuff down here.

keep stirring until roux melts - don't let it burn

add 3 cans cream of shrimp
add 1 can of Golden Cream of Mushroom ( if you can't find Golden, then just use regular crm of mushroom)

stir good and simmer until well heated

add 2 Lbs crawfish tails or peeled shrimp

bring to a simmer until your seafood is cooked, maybe 5 min of simmering, it don't take long

add 3/4 chopped green onions and 1/2 cup chopped parsley - stir and simmer 1 min

season to taste with cajun seasoning - Like Tony's or slap-ya-mama there are many to choose from.

serve over white rice with french bread and potato salad

I got lots of recipes

Good grief. This place is amazing.

I just printed this.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Quitting the site - 04/09/18
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
You came to this site because you like shooting and hunting according to your profile...
After some recherché I think the I capacity mag comment it what you refer to...you see about 100 % of the members here are for no new gun bands period...
You are free to express your opinion and I for one will respect it as your opinion even tho I think you are dead wrong...I think you should stick around awhile and maybe we can educate you some...you see very few of us use high cap mags for hunting ...shoot I for one don't really care for ar 15s that much..I hav 2 that just sit and collect dust..and I have about 40 30 rd mags...they are for the sole purpose of protecting my life and property and livestock...or if our government happens to get out of hand...don't drink the coolaid and think mag capacity will make a difference to a loony mass murder ...
Don't praise the 270 you will really hear it..

Now there is a word I haven't seen before, assuming spellcheck punked you?
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: Quitting the site - 04/10/18

My .270 knows more about hitting the target than I do.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Quitting the site - 04/11/18
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

My .270 knows more about hitting the target than I do.

Is that some gay reference?
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Quitting the site - 04/14/18
Just don’t come back!!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Quitting the site - 04/19/18
Looks like this lady is still here posting.

LOL
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Quitting the site - 04/20/18
My cream of shrimp soup showed up a few days ago.

From the Amazon you know. I guess Amazon is like the new Wards or Sears and Roebuck.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Quitting the site - 04/20/18
I was lazy and not finding it around here.
My case won't be here til tomorrow.
And slap yo mama
And that Cajun roux
Amazon.

Idaho doesn't do so well stocking Cajun....
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Quitting the site - 04/20/18
Gaaadamnit.

I was going to order a jar of that roux.

Hell, I will be flooded out anyway....guess I have time to make a roux.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Quitting the site - 04/20/18
Hope not, on the flooding.
I been watching all the reports I can find. The Annual
Mother's Day gopher slaughter could be in jeopardy......
You bastids got mudd gumbo like I've never encountered over there.

Course that constant 30 mph wind may be a blessing for once and dry shĂ­t out. smile
Posted By: Dutch Re: Quitting the site - 04/21/18
Originally Posted by wageslave
I was lazy and not finding it around here.
My case won't be here til tomorrow.
And slap yo mama
And that Cajun roux
Amazon.

Idaho doesn't do so well stocking Cajun....

No s#it. They call cilantro "spicy" around here.

Used to be a hot sauce called "Bottled Hell". Company went broke. Red beans and rice never were the same after...

Off to Amazon.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Quitting the site - 04/29/18
Made the etouffee tonight.
It was great.
Leftover may even be better.
Thanks Simoneaud for the recipe.

Slave
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: Quitting the site - 05/03/18
Hey guy's I have not been on the Fire much lately - Jim and Wage - glad ya'll like the recipe, PM me anytime you need a recipe or anything cajun.
© 24hourcampfire