Home
Posted By: deaner20 new member - 03/08/19
is it common practice for the seller to NOT ship the item until the $ is received ? and if so is there a good to go section or member feedback section? it is a two way street on sending and receiving in this situation for protecting both the seller and buyer just wondering .thanks
Posted By: kellory Re: new member - 03/08/19
Yes sir, I believe it is common practice. That. Being said, there are several folks I would send to or do business with, without question, and others I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.
If you have doubts about a seller, I would suggest you ask the members here, they will generally alert the whole board about any questionable sellers or buyers.
Most folks here are trustworthy, and I personally have never had an issue with any seller I've bought from, and yes, I did pay ahead for what I bought.
Posted By: deaner20 Re: new member - 03/08/19
thank for info
Posted By: ironbender Re: new member - 03/08/19
Some people participate fully in the forums and get to know other members, building rapport and trust.
A newb? Yup. People are going to want money first; ship second.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: new member - 03/08/19
I didn't know we were accepting new members, I thought we hit the limit. This guy must be special.
Posted By: kellory Re: new member - 03/08/19
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I didn't know we were accepting new members, I thought we hit the limit. This guy must be special.

No, no, no...terminology! That was some members are full of it, not we're full up! Get it right. wink
Posted By: deaner20 Re: new member - 03/20/19
thanks for info
© 24hourcampfire