Home
Posted By: SU35 TOTALLY ANNOYING AD PUP UP's !! - 07/12/19

What Popups?
I HAVE A CHEVY POP UP THAT JUST STARTED.... AFTER THIS CRAP, I WILL NEVER BUY ONE....
Switch over to "Brave". It faster and you get rid of all pop-ups.
I have multiple pop ups......what a PIA
The edge pop ups?
They suck, but at least they are easy to close.
Hi new user here. A doctor told me about this site last night at work. I am trying to do a want to buy post in the free classifieds. How do I do that? There are no FAQs on this and this site is not user friendly for a newbie....or maybe Im an idiot. Thanks
NVM figured it out
This Edge floating pop up pisses me off. It's always in the f'n way. I am about done, I use my phone 98% of the time. Chrome/Android/Samsung S8 I haven't found a way to disable it. I really don't want a new browser, I have way too many bookmarks in this one.

[Linked Image]
Is there a way to get rid of those Edge adds popping up?
I used to be able to maneuver around the Campfire quickly and easily now that the Edge popups have started things have slowed to a crawl.Often takes minutes to get a new thread to come up.The old popup Chevy ads were annoying but now the Edge popups have mostly ruined this forum. Thanks for letting me vent !
You really should fix the hijacking popups. It tends to piss off long standing member. Yours is the only site that does this. I DO NOT HAVE NORTON, NOR IS IT OUT OF DATE> Let alone the Windows 10 crap. My computer is up to date, so it the web site that allows this crap.
Originally Posted by smithrjd
You really should fix the hijacking popups. It tends to piss off long standing member. Yours is the only site that does this. I DO NOT HAVE NORTON, NOR IS IT OUT OF DATE> Let alone the Windows 10 crap. My computer is up to date, so it the web site that allows this crap.

How often do you clear cookies?

Do you run Ccleaner or similar?
Originally Posted by smithrjd

I’m getting them on an iPad as well, never had the problem before but now a bottom pop up and ads on the right 1/3rd of the screen. I use a pop up blocker and this is the only website it’s happening on
© 24hourcampfire