Home
Rick, with the growing popularity of hog hunting, especially night hunting with thermal and night vision, I'd like to suggest a new forum...

Hog Hunting/Night Hunting

Given that we have an annual 24 Hour Campfire Hog Hunt, and the numbers of members here that are into that, or want to be into that, plus the enormous sponsor potential from those in the industry, I don't see how it could be anything but popular.

There's lots of activity picking up nationwide with both hog hunting and night vision hunting. Especially since you don't have to be a millionaire to own night vision anymore. smile

Thanks for looking!
+1 on that idea!!!
Not a bad idea. It's been in General Big Game for a while now.
Don't count on it, I tried getting a cabin/off grid forum going, he said if I got enough interest that he would make it happen. Generated tons of interest but apparently not quite enough. Whatever.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Don't count on it, I tried getting a cabin/off grid forum going, he said if I got enough interest that he would make it happen. Generated tons of interest but apparently not quite enough. Whatever.

I kind of assumed that was part of the more general Rural Living forum.
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I kind of assumed that was part of the more general Rural Living forum.

I thought so too.

That forum sees some decent views and posts as well.
No more forums until we get the bear hunting forum!!
Originally Posted by ironbender

You gotta have a yellow Avalanche to get the password... smile
I believe it was muley stalker that first requested it some 15 years ago!
Originally Posted by ironbender

Miscellaneous should be renamed Bare Hunting.
© 24hourcampfire