Home
Posted By: Welldone I’m outta here - 06/12/20
I have really enjoyed this forum over the years. Just about every topic related to my interest is covered. It’s been my sorta “ go to “ resource. Most of the members are professional and I respect them for that. Some however should just keep there mouths shut and/or not be allowed to participate. I really have no control when it comes to other people’s negative lifestyle but I can try to control my choices and motivation to live in a more positive atmosphere. Regretfully , this forum has too much negativity for my taste. The latest thread started in the miscellaneous section really is un called for.
Bye
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: I’m outta here - 06/12/20
Just saying..... I don't believe anybody on this forum from 1 end of it to the other forces anyone to read anything they don't want to. People like you are the problem... Freedom of speech is the right of the people in the USA. Take your pc ass outta here.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: I’m outta here - 06/13/20
Everybody that cares, raise your hand.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: I’m outta here - 06/13/20
I liken the Campfire, and the internet in general, to panning for gold. You have to go through a lot of sand and gravel in order to find a few nuggets.

If one is not willing to do that, it's a personal choice.

Just one man's opinion.

Paul
Posted By: crsides Re: I’m outta here - 07/08/20
Well done Welldone
Posted By: ironbender Re: I’m outta here - 07/08/20
I guess I didn’t know you were here. I guess I won’t notice your absence.

Go be happy.
© 24hourcampfire