Home
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...facturing-red-ryd-ar-lever-action-ar-15/

We all made fun of Mossberg's lever-action/ "assault rifle" morphidite thing awhile back, now take a look at this thing..................................
Uh yeah. No.
Nope.
Yeah...I'll stick with my Savage 99's, or if I need clip fed, one of my BLR's...
i gotta say, i don't hate it. that short stroke would make for a darn fine weapon in the right hands. back half is pretty fuggly though.
😂😂😂 what? Why?
Dumb as a "mare's leg".
No no no
The pump ARs I’ve seen made a lot more sense.
I don't see a lot of use for it at this time but if they outlaw AR's it would be nice.
It would be a lot faster to reload than a damn Henry
If they make it in .308 I think I might just buy one.
That thing makes about as much sense as wiping before you poop.
Good Grief.
A box fed lever action, no problem. Adding a fake magazine tube for 'aesthetics' is crazy. He says "The box magazine is more practical using less moving parts".....
But a fake tube magazine using parts that serve no purpose, and probably interfere with the barrel harmonics, adds to 'practicality.'...

Good heavens, the wheels of logic fell off for that one.
For the humor in the naming, and the poke in the eye to the AR banned states...not bad.
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. sick
WTF i just beer snorted beer up my nose , really ?
Another sign the apocalypse is near.
When the Biden gun tax comes on line for 'AR' type rifles, perhaps some of these lever action will make more sense. The proposed $200 NFA tax plus the $200 per magazine thing.....
I want one because of what it is. Look at the coming red horde. Be Well, RZ.
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw
Yeah...I'll stick with my Savage 99's, or if I need clip fed, one of my BLR's...

When did BLR's begin utilizing clips?
Uh no, i would be embarrassed to be seen with such a strange pile of wood and metal.
That's a no for me also.
© 24hourcampfire