Home
Posted By: Oakster What is the current value - 01/14/22
of a Rossi 92, near new condition with the box? It has only been fired a handfull of times. It is blued and wood, not sure on the length yet because I have not picked it up. Chambered in 44 mag. I have read good reviews on them for plinking. Some are saying 2" group at 40 yards... is that really what to expect?
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: What is the current value - 01/14/22
I don't own a Rossi but have been fairly impressed with what I've seen when I've handled them. Pretty nicely done given the price.

New they are going for about $800 in the current market. And they are regularly available, so they aren't rare by any means. https://ammoandarmsstore.com/920441613/

In near new condition as you described, I'd probably offer $650. Much over that and I'd just buy a new one.
Posted By: RelaxRun Re: What is the current value - 01/14/22
I would agree with the above and just add that you could also probably charge for shipping too if it wasn't a local sale. It seems like right now everything is a hot item but I think it is the Henry's that are really commanding the premiums because they have been so hard to find on shelves.
Posted By: Oakster Re: What is the current value - 01/15/22
Yeah, it is near new, still sitting int he box it came in. Has about 20 rounds through it. It has the 24" barrel, 12 round tublular magazine and octogon barrel. It is a nice handling gun, and I like the length. If I decide to list it locally, I was thinking $700 obo. If I didnt already have a decent 44 mag lever I would probably keep this one, because it is pretty nice.
© 24hourcampfire