Home
Posted By: SockPuppet Interarms Rossi 45LC Value? - 09/28/17
Gents, I have a pretty darned nice Rossi Interarms lever action chambered in .45 Colt. It's blue with the darker wood they used for a couple of years. I don't pretend to know how these are rated, but it's very good on my scale with great bluing and wood with less than average handling marks. It shoots well, but I haven't fired it in a few years. It's obviously pre-safety.

I see Gun Broker prices from $450-$700 but don't actually know how accurate that is. I'm considering selling it; what would you all think is a fair asking price.
Buds guns sells them new for around $500, pre-safety may increase value though?

I would think $500 would be a good place to start? The gun market is very soft at the moment.
Yeah, I'm thinkin' the pre-Taurus models imported by Interarms are more desireable, but that may be my personal taste. It's a solid gun but really doesn't fit with what I do. Maybe I'll throw up a local ad with my Pietta revolver and the ammo and see where it goes.

round barrel ? Octagon ?
Round. Didn't know they made the .45 in octagon.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Round. Didn't know they made the .45 in octagon.

yep....had one in a 20"..........case colored receiver........cresent butt plate..........

shot well........just had a V E R Y bad experience with Rossi C/S...or lack of............

gave the rifle to my SIL...........early Marlins are much better quality...easier to clean/service/tune......

pre RemLins.......pre 2009

had several rd barrel Rossi's too...$450-$480 for them new a few yrs ago
© 24hourcampfire