Home
https://www.cimarron-firearms.com/products/long-guns/repeating-rifles-1/1894-carbine.html
Well, if they are like the Pre-64 ... I wouldn't mind one in .32-40 or maybe the .38-55.
I think the only current cartridge it's chambered for is 30-30.
Am I wrong? I seem to remember the 25-35 was the first smokeless cartridge chambered in the 94 Winchester.
Marked down from $1250 to $1110. sick
Good to have choices but I’ll take one of the millions of originals made in CT.
Who in their right mind is going to pay that for 94? Very good Win 94's can be bought for lot less.
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Good to have choices but I’ll take one of the millions of originals made in CT.

Right on brother
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Who in their right mind is going to pay that for 94? Very good Win 94's can be bought for lot less.

38-55's can't be. If they offer the 38-55 they may sell some guns.
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Am I wrong? I seem to remember the 25-35 was the first smokeless cartridge chambered in the 94 Winchester.

You're right. But the two blackpowder cartridges came out a year earlier.
Those are nice rifles. It looks like they copied the pre-war forend and front sight, but the bottom of the receiver looks more like a post-64 and is more square than the earlier models. Maybe its just the stock photo.

I could find a pretty nice pre-war original for 1200 bucks, which is exactly what I'd do.
I thought I read somewhere that they were going to bring out a rifle version, and increase the chamberings by adding 32-40 and 38-55. I may have to mortgage the farm for a 38-55, and I sure wouldn't mind having a rifle 30-30.
© 24hourcampfire