Home
Started searching for another pair of Salomon Quest 4d 3 GTX and it looks like they're not producing them anymore. Still some odds/ends pairs around in a few sizes. I've just started looking but what is Salomon's new version of them?.....or the next best thing? Thanks
Looks like they have been redesigned...Various outlets are saying the new model should be available soon....My favorite boot, I wouldn't be against trying out the new update...

https://www.salomon.com/en-us/shop/product/quest-4-gore-tex.html#color=25702
Good deal. I didn't see the redesigned version. Thanks for pointing it out.
Thanks for the link. I love mine.
I've been a big fan of the Salomon Quest. Had three pairs. First finally wore out, second just had an eyelet pop out, third is still good. I ended up trying some Hanwag Makra Treks and those will likely be my choice for fall. The changes to the Salomons look to be positive.
Always loved my Quests even though they all leaked on me early on in their life. I still have 4 pair ( 2 un-used) because they're so comfortable. I only wear them now when I have absolutely dry, warm conditions. For everything else, I use Lowa Tibets. They are awesome. Took some time to break my feet into the boots as the heal is very rigid. So luekotape and moleskin fixed it easy enough.
Hoping the newest version can actually keep feet dry for a lil while
Just got my new quest 4 yesterday.Seem really nice.Time will tell on dependability.
Love the way they fit and a great kick-around dry weather hiker. Can't keep my feet dry for more than 30 seconds though. Hopefully the new version can cure that.

Any reports on the new version?
© 24hourcampfire