Home
Anyone using the Wolfpack yet? Any preliminary reports out there? Thinking I'm going to pair either one with the crewcab just for giggles.

Its a cool pack but I think its just too new for a review yet. Hard to beat the 6500 and a CC though.

It is a cool pack, for sure.

Sent a few questions via email to Mark Seacat at MR (expecting a response in the next month or so), and he phoned me inside of an hour and answered all my questions...And steered me towards the 6500 given my telling him what I want a pack to do....

Damn impressive service, all around.
You cant beat the service at Mystery Ranch! They are TOPS no doubt....

Kodiak, I know a guy who has a PERFECT CBMR Crew-Cab bag that would go along great with that pack....wink wink!
Funny, I thought I knew of someone who might have one for sale.....

In the process of negotiating with "Santa"....Will let you know by this evening, one way or the other Rack...
I love Santa.....the negotiations never end!!!
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
It is a cool pack, for sure.

Sent a few questions via email to Mark Seacat at MR (expecting a response in the next month or so), and he phoned me inside of an hour and answered all my questions...And steered me towards the 6500 given my telling him what I want a pack to do....

Damn impressive service, all around.

Thanks for the kind words David... and everyone else.

We pride ourselves in Customer Service and always try to do our best....

I can't find my MysteryRanch login password.... ahhhh... So this will have to do for now.

Best.

Mark Seacat/Mystery Ranch
These are certainly tough, rugged and roomy. I've used mine hard for over a year now and its just now really getting broken in.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire