Home
http://inthebivvy.com/outdoor-gear-...6a40cfd31-5-16-2012&utm_medium=email
Posted By: KC Re: Asolo Sassalong on In the Bivy - 05/17/12
24mileboy:

Wow! That's a screamin' deal. I think regular price is +/- $200. I already have a pair of those boots and they are my "go to" hiking boots. Otherwise I would grab a pair right now.

Other people who are looking for a good pair on hiking boots ought to jump on the opportunity. No I don't own any stock in the Asolo company.

KC

I've been watching STP while waiting for these boots to come back down to $189. Smoken deal here...jumped right on it, thanks
pulled the trigger, - thanks for the heads up 24mileboy
My pleasure!
That can be normal deal at times going through Sierra Trading Post.

I paid $104.00 shipped last year through them.

yeah, I got my for around $112 after missing the first good run where many here got theirs for $104.

Regardless, its a great boot even at $145.

If you sign up for emails from STP, they will often send coupons that can be added to the sales price.
Do they run true to size?? or a least on par with Vasque...Thanks
Posted By: KC Re: Asolo Sassalong on In the Bivy - 05/19/12

wvtradbow:

Mine fit like they are supposed to.

KC

Got mine today, wore them around the house for an hour. Very comfortable and fit well! Guess I will keep them and start to wear them outside to break them in.
Anytime stp has an extra 35% off coupon, which happens very regularly, you can get these for around $130. I'm waiting for the next time they're back down around $110 or so to pick up a second pair.
© 24hourcampfire