Home
Backpack hunters,

Due to the increased volume of sales from members of the fire The Frankenstud Slingamarig Sling Keeper is now patent pending and also for sale via Montana Sling Company and it is still available from me.

I was able to reduce the the cost by 20% and can now offer these for $40 shipped to the lower 48

Now made of CNC turned glass bead blasted 6061 aircraft aluminum and held in place by one stainless steel screw.

Once in place it will securely prevent a slung rifle from falling or slipping off your shoulder.

A special Thank You to all of those on the fire who have made this project a success.

[Linked Image]
I got mine mounted on my Elberlestock X2 shoulder strap. I'm headed up to the Wind River mountains for golden trout at 5 tomorrow morning.

I am not carrying a rifle but we'll see if it gets in the way or is uncomfortable on my shoulder in any way.

Thanks again!
Remember to tighten that screw very tight so the backing washer will burry itself in the strap.
She's tighter than my high school girlfriend...good to go.
TTT
Now taking Paypal
Originally Posted by tedthorn

I was able to reduce the the cost by 20% and can now offer these for $40 shipped to the lower 48

Dang, now I feel lucky to have gotten one at the old price, it'll be a collectors' item!!
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by tedthorn

Dang, now I feel lucky to have gotten one at the old price, it'll be a collectors' item!!

Smoke

The 1+1 that you have should balance out the price nicely
Good point Ted!!!

Are they flyin' off the shelves yet?
They may not be flying but they are moving

Here is a Krylon painted one on my Kuiu

Powder coated colors will be available soon

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Looks good!
Really like my Gen One. Glad I got it.
Only 3 left in stock
Nice venture Ted. Now get your brain cranking for the next one.
The next thing for this project is powder coat

The next run will get some color

Black
Tan
Olive
© 24hourcampfire