Home
I am looking for somebody that has both of these jackets and can do a size comparison for me. I have the XL Sanctuary and it fits perfectly. I was going to order an XL guide jacket but everybody says they have an athletic cut and one should order a size bigger than normal. Are people finding this advice to be true? Are the same size Sanctuary and guide jacket, in a side by side comparison, the same size?
Thanks
Yes
That's what I was thinking that if an XL Sanctuary was the correct size than the XL guide would also be the correct size. I never wore an XXL of anything.
Thanks
If an XL sanctuary fits you then you will need a XXL Kuiu guide jacket. I have both. L sanctuary and XL guide. First Lite stuff runs big. I wear L/XL in most things and find that in KUIU, I wear XL in everything. In first lite, I wear L in everything. I'm 6'1" 185 with 34" waist for reference.

Lee
Originally Posted by Ebby
If an XL sanctuary fits you then you will need a XXL Kuiu guide jacket. I have both.
Lee

Yep. BTDT.
Originally Posted by Ebby
If an XL sanctuary fits you then you will need a XXL Kuiu guide jacket. I have both. L sanctuary and XL guide. First Lite stuff runs big. I wear L/XL in most things and find that in KUIU, I wear XL in everything. In first lite, I wear L in everything. I'm 6'1" 185 with 34" waist for reference.

Lee

+2
Thank you for the guidance.
I only have the Kuiu Guide Jacket in XL. It is very athletic. I normally wear a large in most. A plus is that I'm tall and it's long and has long sleeves. Downside is it goes very high under the arm. Not a lot of pit breathing room.
© 24hourcampfire