Home
I need to get some nylon webbing, fastex buckles, and tri-glides. Does anyone know a source besides ebay? I don't care to deal with international ordering and shipping. I'm trying to convert my sourdough pancake holster into a white trash Diamond D on the cheap.
Hope you get good replies. I am looking also and like you don't want to fool with ebay.
Here are 2 sites that I've used with excellent success.
QUEST OUTDOORS
SEATTLE FABRICS

Several years ago, I made a 10x10 silnylon wall tent from fabric from Seattle Fabrics. It was good stuff and the service was excellent.
Thanks Rock Chuck, very helpful!
Here's another one that I've used with good results. STRAPWORKS
If you have an Army/Navy surplus store handy, they might be worth a look. Heck, I'd stop by just to look even if I didn't really need anything!
Saddle shops also often carry a bunch of different buckles, snaps, etc.
pabucktail,

IF you have a Farmer's Coop nearby, that is often a good place to look for such things.
(I once had a set of perfectly serviceable "training harness" for my mustang mare made from nylon strapping/buckles/etc. from our county's Coop. - NOT expensive either.)

A TANDY store isn't cheap but the stores are usually well-stocked.

yours, tex
Thanks for the idea, but I forfeited easy shopping for good hunting and fishing a long time ago.
What you are looking for are called "findings" in the trade, Google findings and you will come up with several excellent domestic sources. Tandy store can be a good walk-in source too, the trick is finding one. There is a large Tandy store right across from the Bass Pro Shop's store in Springfield, MO, I visited there after the National Firearms Museum at BPS.
© 24hourcampfire