Home
Anyone using WA Hydrate/Recover? If so how do you like it? Any flavor recommendations?
It is gritty and doesn't fully dissolve....on top of that it doesn't taste all that great.

I have the other drink they sell for alertness....caffeine probably....anyway, it has the same characteristics
That stuff is an overpriced joke, unless you're a flat brimmer...
I'm not enough of a yuppie to hydrate. I drink like the old boys did.
Originally Posted by 805
Anyone using WA Hydrate/Recover? If so how do you like it? Any flavor recommendations?

I'm not enough of a yuppie to hydrate. I drink like the old boys did. It's so stupid when some guy wearing a hiking uniform pulls out a plastic bottle and says he has to hydrate.
Originally Posted by tedthorn
It is gritty and doesn't fully dissolve....on top of that it doesn't taste all that great.

I have the other drink they sell for alertness....caffeine probably....anyway, it has the same characteristics

Agreed - tried Hydrate/Recover on a friend's recommendation, I really don't see/feel a difference between using it, and with hydrating with lots of water.

The "Energy and Focus" seems to be better, I do notice a difference - more pronounced if I don't drink it after a few days of taking it, just kinda feels sluggish to start the day.
That's the withdrawals from coming off meth.
Thanks Guys!
Having used them I can't say that they are what they say they are
I like Tang.
Originally Posted by DollarShort
I like Tang.

Poon
There are bunches of stuff that work better for me, including the cheap Propel packets. I feel better too....
I like Tang.

Poon

Ted, that'll make your legs weak.
I've hear it does an excellent job with hangovers. I've used the hydrate stuff in really really dry / hot areas a few times and seems fine . I didn't have any issues like cramps that sometimes have gotten.
Originally Posted by smokepole
I like Tang.

Poon

Ted?!

Is that you “Turn it up Ted!?
WA products have never shown me anything. Advocare Spark and Rehydrate mixed together, however do work in lab tests and actual field use. Not magic, but good.
Originally Posted by smokepole
I like Tang.

Poon

Ted?!

Is that you “Turn it up Ted!?

Sounds like it's Poon-Ted.
Im 49

My wife is 50

These days we race to see who can hit the pillow and fall asleep first lol
SquencherZero..... doesnt give heartburn like others can
I've had good luck using the Nuuun tablets. Haven't tried and WA products. Gatorade gives me heartburn....
Hammer products are better.
Emergen-C
Originally Posted by GregW
That stuff is an overpriced joke, unless you're a flat brimmer...

This....^

Unless you like throwing $ away.

Amazing how I survived all 40 years of those tough, backpack sheep hunts only drinking water....
I like it. I've used it for a few years. The Energy and Focus seems to give me a good boost. I usually mix 1 drink a day of E & F with Hydrate. If I shake it up, it doesn't get grainy. I get sick of just water all day. I want something with flavor. I've tried other drink mixes and they seem to have a weaker mixture so it tastes too watered down to me. And I don't drink pop, Gatorade, lemonade, etc.....

And I don't wear a flat-brim...
© 24hourcampfire