Home
I know I'm not the only one that grabs a few extra for the pack. Ketchup, mayo, and mustard are pretty easy to come by as is Taco Bell hot sauce. Haven't been in awhile, but I believe you can still get a butter like substance at KFC.

Where else are you fellas finding hidden gems?
Tag

Good topic and I've thought about starting a thread to see if anyone could get me some Texas Pete hot sauce packets.
Nana’s
Grocery store deli.
you can still get a butter like substance at KFC
Eat much of that stuff and your poop won't biodegrade.
Yeah, but it'll slide out slicker than owl sh** for up to 3 months.
Funny and topical. My buds and I start scrounging for condiments in September, mostly jelly packages for good ol' PBJ in the field. McD is a popular choice for the basics.
My ex-wife's grandfather stole the s&p shakers from every restaurant he ever visited. Along with anything else that was not tied down. Sugar, butter, straws, coffee cups, silverware... Thieving old bastid
Chic Filet! Only fast food I will eat and good selection of condiments....mayo, hot sauce, honey.
Pizza places for parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. I also got a tiny bottle of tabasco when we bought hard boiled eggs while on a road trip.

At one point when I was doing a lot of backpack archery hunting, I had three 1 gallon ziplock bags full of mustard, mayo, and ketchup packets. I have noticed those packets are harder to come by these days.............
Costco sells boxes of condiment packets.
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

Good to know.

Do they have Texas Pete?
I will fess up. Anytime I go to Popeye's Louisana Kitchen, I grab / ask for a few extra packets of Cajun Sparkle. I save them for church eating meetings where the fried chicken will usually be pretty bland.
REI has some. I bought some Sriracha there recently.
I am always grabbing the jelly and syrup at Cracker Barrel. The chik-fil-a polynesian sauce is good on about anything also.
Originally Posted by Higbean

Do they have Texas Pete?

Don't recall. Looking online, Costco lists packets of Tapatio but no Texas Pete.

Here's a place that has Texas Pete, as well as a bunch of others:
Link
Panera has a lot of good condiments. I usually always take a soy sauce packet or 2 and crushed red pepper flakes to add to mountain house meals. Also tapatio packet for breakfast burritos.
Tag

Good topic and I've thought about starting a thread to see if anyone could get me some Texas Pete hot sauce packets.

Chic fil-e has Texas pete
Slightly off topic, but Justin's single serving almond butter is damn good. Squeeze that on a Pro Bar and your at around 500 calories.
That's one of my go-to's. Closer to 600 calories.
Not as fun as nabbing them but this site has all kinds of stuff.. Texas Pete too smile

https://www.minimus.biz/condiments.aspx
Originally Posted by bwinters
Funny and topical. My buds and I start scrounging for condiments in September, mostly jelly packages for good ol' PBJ in the field. McD is a popular choice for the basics.

My local McD’s sold me a bunch of jelly packets for either 5 or 10 cents each. That and individual PB packets on those sandwich flat breads made for pretty good (& easy) PBJ sandwiches.
Originally Posted by TomM1
Tag

Chic fil-e has Texas pete

We don't have any Chick-fil-a around here.

Thanks though.
Originally Posted by Jedi_Swagger
Not as fun as nabbing them but this site has all kinds of stuff.. Texas Pete too smile

Badass!

Thanks!
Originally Posted by 16bore
Slightly off topic, but Justin's single serving almond butter is damn good. Squeeze that on a Pro Bar and your at around 500 calories.

The vanilla or maple with nutella on a tortilla is a great meal.
Originally Posted by 16bore

The vanilla or maple with nutella on a tortilla is a great meal.

Even better wrapped around a banana
I get bbq sauce packets from Famous Dave's when I order take-out.
Grabbed Honey, Texas Pete, and strawberry jam at Chic-Fil-A this evening. That'll dress up a Probar and some mountain house...
Packit Gourmet sells a lot of single serving condiments. Every order I'll usually get some parm cheese, Italian seasoning, strawberry jelly, salt and pepper, etc.
I just asked at a local burger place after getting my order and threw a whole handful of mustard and may packets in for free. Just ask. Grocery store deli will give them also if you buy some deli lunch meat from them.
IHOP has Smucker's jelly packets.
Originally Posted by Jedi_Swagger

Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire