Home
Posted By: schow crispi boot issue - 09/10/19
I have a pair of the idaho gtx boots and every time I wear them the give me blisters. I have tried to email company with no respose, I am not happy with the boot or the company.
Posted By: GSSP Re: crispi boot issue - 09/10/19
They run small. My wife and I can both place the back of our foot against the wall, standing over a ruler and my foot measure right at 11" yet I take a size 12. My wife's is also 1" off (can't recall her foot size at the moment). One thing we liked about the Crispi's were zero break in. Her first hike was a 9 mile round trip up a very rocky, wet canyon bottom, literally walking in a creek for hundreds of yards and neither of our feet got wet. Two weeks later we hiked Mt Timpanogos in Utah, 5000" elev change and 15 some odd mile round trip and our feet did great.

Alan
Posted By: Holston Re: crispi boot issue - 09/11/19
Where did you purchase them?
Posted By: GSSP Re: crispi boot issue - 09/13/19
On line, through Crispi, using my 10% off military discount. My wife spent an hour at our local Scheel's trying on different sizes.
Posted By: Holston Re: crispi boot issue - 09/13/19
Was wondering where to OP bought his. If it was Black Ovis, they will take care of you.

I'd contact the retailer if you didn't order them direct and see what happens if Crispi isn't responding.
Posted By: ChrisAU Re: crispi boot issue - 09/13/19
Originally Posted by GSSP
They run small. My wife and I can both place the back of our foot against the wall, standing over a ruler and my foot measure right at 11" yet I take a size 12. My wife's is also 1" off (can't recall her foot size at the moment). One thing we liked about the Crispi's were zero break in. Her first hike was a 9 mile round trip up a very rocky, wet canyon bottom, literally walking in a creek for hundreds of yards and neither of our feet got wet. Two weeks later we hiked Mt Timpanogos in Utah, 5000" elev change and 15 some odd mile round trip and our feet did great.

Alan

Well that's not how shoe sizing works. A standard US size 12 is for a 11 1/4" long foot.

https://www.healthyfeetstore.com/shoe-length-sizing-charts.html
Posted By: Shag Re: crispi boot issue - 09/19/19
Love mine! Sorry to hear CS Sucks. I bought mine a half size big and feel like maybe I should not have. But I have over 140 miles on mine and I couldn’t imagine hunting Hells Canyon without them. Support for years and my feet are always warm and dry.
© 24hourcampfire