Home

Just an FWI, Black Ovis is having a nice sale on MR packs. I've been waiting on this one. Just picked up a sweet Sawtooth 45.
Posted By: Paul4 Re: Mystery Ranch Packs on Sale - 05/23/20
Thanks for the heads up was about to order from another vendor and the black ovis price was 25$ less for the metcalf so added some accessories that were also on sale.

I saved $113 on the Sawtooth! Did you add the free pack cover to your cart? Its a $49 cover, free with any MR pack. But, you have to add it to your cart to get it.
Posted By: Paul4 Re: Mystery Ranch Packs on Sale - 05/23/20
Dang it I didn’t see that I saw the banner for the cap and added that but didn’t notice the cover. Best sale price I had seen was 399 for metcalf and the price was 374 plus saved tax vs other retailer, retail of 525 so I’m happy. Also used activejunky so got 5% back from them also.
Posted By: bbassi Re: Mystery Ranch Packs on Sale - 05/24/20
I too added a Sawtooth to the stable. I’ve been looking at them for a little while thinking they could be really versatile with that load shelf. I mostly day hunt, but It looked like just the right size for a overnighter or by utilizing the load shelf and a dry bag, possibly turning it into a 3-4 day option. 25% off, free rain cover, no tax and free shipping was more than I could resist. Oh, and 5% back from gear junky never hurts. Now to sneak it past the warden...

I just placed another order for the day pack lid, down to $63 from $85 and got another free pack cover. I'll put that one on the Pop up 28.
Want the Metcalf but all they have are smalls.
Bought the Selway. Will let my son-in-law break it in on a hiking trip to Montana this summer.
Posted By: Shag Re: Mystery Ranch Packs on Sale - 05/28/20
Damn it.. Sales over. I gotta have a Selway
© 24hourcampfire