Home
Posted By: ChanceD 1911a1 Range Report - 06/25/20
Took the 1911a1 to the range, got some pics and a video. The pistol performed great! Hope you watch and enjoy.
https://youtu.be/N2S59rDpIPk

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: IKE Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/25/20
Enjoyed the video.......no matter when it was made you just can't beat a 1911.
Posted By: ChanceD Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/25/20
Thanks Brother.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/25/20
When I was young turk like that guy my eyes did well with GI std sights as I started getting older they needed the benefits of match type sights. Now that I am a genuine senior citizen I really like the 3 dot sights on my Springfield Gov't model easy and fast. To me the gov't model 45 is an icon that fits right in there with mom, apple pie and that girl next door. The 4th is coming up everyone of us should go out and buy a 1911 or clone ,some ammo, food and beer to celebrate who we are. MB
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/25/20
that park refinish must have been popular at the rebuild places, found it on a number of garands.
Posted By: ChanceD Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/25/20
I like that ideal!
Looks and shoots almost as good as my $300.00 Tisas.

Hah, just kidding. Nothing quite like a real USGI 1911A1. Good video.
Posted By: glockdoofus Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/25/20
I for one was excited. My excited self was overwhelmed with excited exciteness. How long did you have to practice those hand gestures? Have you considered attending the same hand gesture school that taught Nancy Pelosi?
If you do your videos will go over the top in popularity.
Posted By: ChanceD Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/26/20
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
I for one was excited. My excited self was overwhelmed with excited exciteness. How long did you have to practice those hand gestures? Have you considered attending the same hand gesture school that taught Nancy Pelosi?

Thanks for the great tips, I’ll try and watch more Pelosi speeches, maybe I’ll learn something?
Posted By: greghaz Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/26/20
Hope not :-)
Posted By: Dave93 Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/26/20
Great video! I enjoyed it a bunch. Great pair of pistolas you’ve got. Have you thought about 25 yards off a bench? I was impressed by your 25 yard standing group. Great job and thank you.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/27/20
Originally Posted by ChanceD
Originally Posted by glockdoofus

Thanks for the great tips, I’ll try and watch more Pelosi speeches, maybe I’ll learn something?

Got to get the kneeling down, too.. WITH the schmatta.

(Cool vid, Chance. Nice CMP piece, brother.)
Posted By: g5m Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/27/20
Good video! Gotta love 1911's.
Posted By: jeeper Re: 1911a1 Range Report - 06/27/20

Love the video
© 24hourcampfire