Home
Posted By: glockdoofus THE IMPERFECT SHOOTER SAGA - 08/10/20
Here is target I shot this morning. I know, I know the PERFECT SHOOTER here can do better especially the "ORACLE" Also know as "He who CAN shoot".
I am the imperfect one also know as "He who CANNOT shoot".
S&W M69 50 yards offhand one hand hold. As the GREAT LATE Elmer Keith would say, "that is good enough for me" as he holstered his M29 4 inch while a puff of smoke from his cigar circled round about his head as a twinkle came into his eye.

this is not a 9MM Miraculous Farce

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GFY.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: THE IMPERFECT SHOOTER SAGA - 08/10/20
Thats not a 9mm!
Originally Posted by Esox357
Thats not a 9mm!

It has to be a 9mm.

Girls can't shoot anything bigger.
Posted By: skeen Re: THE IMPERFECT SHOOTER SAGA - 08/10/20
Somebody clear this up for me. This 'glockdoofus' cat is on meth, or something. Right? crazy
Posted By: NVhntr Re: THE IMPERFECT SHOOTER SAGA - 08/10/20
The 80's called and they want their gun back.
Originally Posted by skeen
Somebody clear this up for me. This 'glockdoofus' cat is on meth, or something. Right? crazy

I wonder the same thing.

Just rambles on w nothing to add.

He's Joe Biden.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

I wonder the same thing.

Just rambles on w nothing to add.

I have been diagnosed with the Rambling Rambles by the PERFECT ILLUMINATED ILLUMINATI.
BTW, howmcould anyone ever in any shape form or fashion add and thing to the lair of the all knowing ILLUMINATED ONES. No one could ever add anything to such a Brilliant aristocracy.
It would be undertaking an impossible task to even try to add anything to epicenter of knowledge.
OH yes I am Just an old man attempting to prove some kind of relevance. In irrelevant and irreverent world of the ILLUMINATED ILLUMINATI.

Posted By: MOGC Re: THE IMPERFECT SHOOTER SAGA - 08/10/20
He feels his perceived superior handgun skills and knowledge are not recognized or appreciated by the posters here. Suffering such an injustice hurts his self worth to the point that he trolls the forum in a desperate cry for attention. He may have received a "bad touch" as a youth from a 9mm shooter and never got appropriate therapy and support afterward.

Just an old man attempting to prove some kind of relevance.
Are you making fun of gunzwizard again?
Be very careful....Inspector Callahan says that will blow a man's head clean off.

No 9mm can match that.
I dont post in this forum very much.
But I do surf it.

50 yds
1 hand huh????

BULLSCHITT.........

lmfao!!!
LOL!!!!

Make a rare comment on this forum.

And the OP feels the need to PM me this.

Hahahaha!!!!

Thank you for your comment. Where in Tennessee does a gem like you live? From my guess I would say close to the Smokey Mountains. You seem to cling to a dark place where the sunshine has to be piped in.
I believe Hershel Anderson was from Tennessee...maybe he is still alive going by the name of glockdoofus?
Posted By: johnw Re: THE IMPERFECT SHOOTER SAGA - 08/12/20

I doubt meth figures in. Guy clearly has issues that cause him to feel persecuted. I suspect that if he were checked out by mental health professionals his shooting days would be done.

Someone here obviously bruised his feelers, and now he's taking it out on the whole gang. Seems to want some sort of affirmation. I don't think he understands what happens here. Seems to think that cyberstalking is the way to find what he wants.

And i'm not exactly guessing here. He has PMd me a couple of times. I actually read the first one. Guy needs help...
Posted By: johnw Re: THE IMPERFECT SHOOTER SAGA - 08/12/20
And...

As I sorta suspected, he PMd me again. 2wice...

Select and delete.

As mentioned above, I read his first PM.

Enough...
Originally Posted by NVhntr
The 80's called and they want their gun back.

Not an 80's gun.

Hillary Hole is on the other side.
© 24hourcampfire