40 S&W
327 Magnum
41 Rem Mag
44 Rem mag
22LR (some)
22 WMR
22WRF
22 Short

I expect most of you have at least one of these.
Tough market right now.
Posted By: SargeMO Re: Some ammo available - 09/26/20
I've been through a couple of these ammo famines, which have now become predictable. I usually order a case or two of ammo and plenty of reloading components in the first 3-4 months of an election year.

So far I've been able to buy powder & primers locally for well under online prices, before shipping. I have enough 40 brass to run me a couple of years and enough 44 mag brass to feed that revolver.
Posted By: viking Re: Some ammo available - 09/26/20
I stopped at sportsman’s warehouse in Williston tonight, picket up a 50 round box of Remington 115 fmj. 12.99 a box.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Some ammo available - 09/26/20
I guess none of us know how many rounds we actually need, but it seems like I've got a fair amount, for just about anything that crops up.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Some ammo available - 09/26/20
Originally Posted by viking
I stopped at sportsman’s warehouse in Williston tonight, picket up a 50 round box of Remington 115 fmj. 12.99 a box.

Helena got in some Fiocchis of the same type a couple of days ago, $17.99, 2 max.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Some ammo available - 09/27/20
The locusts have been devouring pretty much everything except 44 Special. Two weeks ago there were 7 boxes and I grabbed one. Today I went back for another and they emptied them too.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Some ammo available - 09/27/20
Much as I like the semi auto's, I like my 44 Special revolvers. Nothing wrong with them at all. They make a big hole.
© 24hourcampfire