Home
A guy I know has one for sale, pretty good condition. I'm aware of the problems they had, but these are pretty collectable, correct??
Yes, LNIB with box and papers realistically it should bring in about $1250+/-50. Personally I would rather have .30 Carbine.
My late FIL had one he purchased NIB back in 1985 for $350. My BIL now has it with box, paperwork & bill of sale. Yep, they have become quite collectable!
800,- 900
Thanks for the info. No box.
I sold one a couple of years ago to a Dealer at a local gunshow. It was like new, but had been shot a few times. Had the box and all the papers. He payed me $900.
Valuable as a collector item, but brass is hard to find if you want to shoot it.
Brass is easy...starline makes it now and so does (did) remington
Last 2 on gunbroker went for $900-950
Just a week or so back.
Originally Posted by 257_X_50
Last 2 on gunbroker went for $900-950
Just a week or so back.

Well, you know, it is like with stamps the unused (not stamped/cancelled) ones are always worth more.
Dont forget to deduct the cost of hearing aids if you ever fire it sans ear protection haha
The Ruger collectors hate it but when I buy a 357 Max it is usually with the intent of rechambering the cylinder to 414, installing a 41 caliber barrel and converting to the bisley configuration. This one is a 5 shot version.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Robb10238
The Ruger collectors hate it but when I buy a 357 Max it is usually with the intent of rechambering the cylinder to 414, installing a 41 caliber barrel and converting to the bisley configuration. This one is a 5 shot version.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Exactly.

How much velocity in the 5 shot over the 6?
© 24hourcampfire