Home
I found a box in my stash that a widow gave me with some other stuff and would like to gift it to someone that could use it. I think it is a 50 round box with 3 or 4 bullets missing. Federal 71 grain on the faded box.
I shoot three M1903 Colts.
Mighty kind of you. I'm sure someone will appreciate that ammo.

I have one .32 autoloader, a Walther PP, 1940 vintage, that was a GI bring-back - an uncle of mine. Fun to shoot, and I do so about once every five years it seems. The three full boxes of factory ammo I have on the shelf will last me a long time at that rate.
I have a Walther PP 32acp and a CZ 27.

My wife shoots a Beretta 32 ACP
It diminishes my male ego greatly, to admit this, but my carry gun is a Savage 1907 in .32. Yes, men I know the Desert Eagle .50 AE is a better choice, but it won't fit in the top of my Justin's.
I had a WWII era 32 Semi-auto. But I was in college and I was broke. If you are selling that, I might be interested in buying.
Yep, Savage, Beretta, CZ. Very easy to shoot well.
I see a fair amount of brand new Beretta 32 pistols in my area lately
.32's are a TON of fun...They're great for kids too.
MANY years ago, I had an old Colt .32 ACP "Hammerless, Smokeless" Was pre-WWI vintage, but a fine carrying and shooting pistol. Problem was, it was a .32 ACP. Better than a .25 I guess, but just not enough "umph" to it. They also made those in .380 ACP, but I've never seen one in person. That style pistol in .380 ACP would be a nice "pocket" carry gun. I am told they were very popular way back when, both versions. Someone stole it back in the mid-1970s.
Wait 'til John Dillinger sees this thread:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Model_1903_Pocket_Hammerless
If I remember correctly, Bad Bad Leroy Brown, from the south side of Chicago also carried a .32 gun.

In his pocket full of fun.

and a razor, in his shoe.
I have a 25 Colt, 32 savage, and a 380 kimber, all shoot well.
I have a 25 Colt, 32 savage, and a 380 kimber, all shoot well.
Originally Posted by Anteloper
If I remember correctly, Bad Bad Leroy Brown, from the south side of Chicago also carried a .32 gun.

In his pocket full of fun.

and a razor, in his shoe.

Ha! Thank you. I think about that song every time somebody brings up the .32!
I've had a Beretta 3032 (Tomcat' INOX, 32 acp) for many years.

It's one of the last pistols I would part with.
Granddad brought a CZ 27 .32 acp home from World War II and is passed down to me. I shot it enough to handle it well, but don't carry it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
i have an old mauser 1914 love the the gun
I have a nice little Beretta 1935. I’ve not shot it a lot but a friend just gave me several boxes of factory ammo he found when cleaning out his parents house. I think I’ll take it with me next range trip.
nice to see more 32 fans
Just to close, the ammo arrived. Great gesture.
They ARE fun to shoot. I wouldn't feel sorry for myself if this was all I had to carry. Easily concealed, totally reliable and shoots to point of aim at 15 yards.
Bob

RGK, you have some beautiful handguns.
Originally Posted by SS336
RGK, you have some beautiful handguns.

Thanks!
Bob
Got one of the Beretta 82(??) and a Kel-tech is part of my daily dress.

Mike
I have several 32s.

That is a kind offer, but I'm not within driving distance of Utah, and surely wouldn't expect you to ship them.
One of my favorite trail guns. I lucked out before all the craziness and picked up this excellent condition Beretta 81 from AIM surplus, got an extra mag from Beretta during one of their sales, 1000 rounds of 32 ACP for like $8 a box, reloading dies, and 1000 32 cal Berry's bullets.
I’d like a LCP II in a 32 ACP
Originally Posted by RGK
They ARE fun to shoot. I wouldn't feel sorry for myself if this was all I had to carry. Easily concealed, totally reliable and shoots to point of aim at 15 yards.
Bob

Very very nice! I like it! How do you carry this gun? In one of the old style flap holster as used by the German police?
Yup.

Beretta Tomcat and walther PPK
© 24hourcampfire