Home
Posted By: TheKid Anybody need a 10mm? - 03/09/21
I’ve got a S&W 1006 with adjustable sights, two mags, the original flat back hairdryer grip and a Hogue rubber grip. Only thing changed from factory is a gold bead in the front sight.

I bought it on a whim a few years ago and I just never warmed up to it. It’s been stone reliable, even feeding WFNs, it won’t shoot with a custom bullseye pistol as far as accuracy but shoots plenty well for field use.

If one of you guys have a need or want for it I’m thinking it’s about time for me to move it along. I don’t have a number right this minute for a cash price but I’d really be more interested in a swap. Pre Lock S&W revolvers or adjustable sighted Colts are really about all I’m interested in right this minute. I could add cash for something I really fell in love with. My preferred trade would be a 625 in 45 ACP but I’m open to hearing whatever you might part with.

Just thought I might put this here to avoid the clown show down in the classifieds right now. And I can post pics when I get home if anyone wants to see it.
Posted By: 358Norma_fan Re: Anybody need a 10mm? - 03/09/21
I loved my 1006. Its one of the only guns I ever regret selling off.
Posted By: TheKid Re: Anybody need a 10mm? - 03/09/21
I really thought I’d like it but I just can’t warm up to it. I wish that I’d held onto the 4” 629 I thought it would replace.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Anybody need a 10mm? - 03/09/21
Another vote for the 1006. Best 10 I ever owned.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Anybody need a 10mm? - 03/09/21
would you trade it for a shoebox full of Raven and Jennings 25 acps?
Boot box or slippers?
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Anybody need a 10mm? - 03/09/21
Jordans. dey be flyin Hot...da kicks man da kicks
Posted By: pacecars Re: Anybody need a 10mm? - 03/09/21
I will trade you 3 rounds of 9mm 115gr FMJ, 4 rounds of Federal White box .55gr .223 ammo and 5 small rifle primers of unknown brand. You pay shipping for both
Are the primers once fired? smile
Posted By: pacecars Re: Anybody need a 10mm? - 03/10/21
Seriously though they are great guns and hell for stout
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Anybody need a 10mm? - 03/10/21
They're huge and heavy, but OH MAN are they great 10mm's. That's a 10mm that will take all you can throw at it.
© 24hourcampfire