Home
Posted By: glockdoofus THIS WEEK - 04/11/21
I will be doing 3 sessions this week. My sessions will be about interacting with people and practicing tolerance. It will be an eye opening type of therapy.
I have always been more tolerant than a lot of people I have known . But, who knows what I will discover. I guess whomever said our eyes look outward must have been correct as it is difficult to see inward as to how we really are.
Well, wish me luck and that I will be a human sponge and soak up all the knowledge I can.
Great day to all of you.
Posted By: jmd025 Re: THIS WEEK - 04/11/21
My grandfather once told me ...

“What you need are some coal oil rags .....” “tie ‘em round your ankles so the piss ants can’t eat your candy ass “

Sending happy thoughts / good vibes / coal oil rags your way !
Posted By: Esox357 Re: THIS WEEK - 04/11/21
😆
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: THIS WEEK - 04/11/21

Be SURE to tell your therapist that you unburden your woes exclusively on the HANDGUN forum...you know, just for their "notes".
Posted By: glockdoofus Re: THIS WEEK - 04/11/21
Oh sir, I have. He says that is a first step in redemption. To interact with the ones I have done wrong. Being contrite is a serious step in recovery for my condition.
Redemption is a big step. I even show him my new interaction with the forum. He said I am on the road to recovery.

Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Be SURE to tell your therapist that you unburden your woes exclusively on the HANDGUN forum...you know, just for their "notes".
Posted By: P_Weed Re: THIS WEEK - 04/12/21
Friend:

"Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, then it's not the end."
© 24hourcampfire