Home
Yes, this is my first post, but have been in the game for a long time. Trying all the forums to find this...........Already searched the big auction sties.....

Thanks
Stewart
I have one for sale with the cylinder cut to allow 45 ACP clips as well.

I cannot message you bec you only have 1 post.
Yeah, me too.
Didn't when they were $700.
Now I might at $900.
Except they go over $1k!
44's are more available.
Are you asking about a Colt 625? …….or S&W 625 or S&W Mountain gun? I didn’t know there was a Colt 625.
If you’re talking about a S&W Mtn. Gun in .45 Colt, then yes, by all means, buy one.
I’ve seen two for sale in my travels. One 25 and one 625. Was really dumb of me not to try harder to buy one.
My buddy has one, but he will never sell it. I love it. It won't handle the "Ruger only" loads, though.
They come up occasionally, but you got to be ready to jump. I have two. Neither are for sale.
Idoktr: IF... I am reading your post correctly I am under the impression you are looking for a SMITH & WESSON Model 625 in 45 Long Colt .
If my presumption is correct I saw one (a "pre-lock" gun in excellent+ condition) several days ago at a shop in Montana.

Link: https://shedhorn.com/

This was the first one of these pistols I have ever seen in the flesh.
If there is a "COLT" Model 625 then disregard the above!
Good luck in your search.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Idoktr: IF... I am reading your post correctly I am under the impression you are looking for a SMITH & WESSON Model 625 in 45 Long Colt .
If my presumption is correct I saw one (a "pre-lock" gun in excellent+ condition) several days ago at a shop in Montana.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG, Depending on what kind of shape it's in, that's not too bad of a starting price.

Let the haggling begin. Lol.

smile
geez, and i thought i was getting ripped when i paid 400bucks for one of those.
Pretty sure you’d have more success searching for a Smith and Wesson 625.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Pretty sure you’d have more success searching for a Smith and Wesson 625.

Was going to suggest that too, Greg. Or "625-" "Smith Mountain" "S&W 625", or something like that.
Never understood paying the premium for just two less ounces. The N-frame is a heavy piece in any configuration.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VarmintGuy has provided a source for scratching that itch.
© 24hourcampfire