Home
Posted By: Mrhp New anaconda - 10/06/21
Got a 2021 Anaconda last week. Wow, is this thing something. Shoots like a dream. I highly recommend one, or two! I am considering another.
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: New anaconda - 10/06/21
Congratulations!
Posted By: viking Re: New anaconda - 10/06/21
Although mine is mid 90’s model, they are sweet.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: New anaconda - 10/06/21
On my wish list if I can find one for MSRP
Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: New anaconda - 10/06/21
I've always wanted on in 45LC.
Posted By: Mountain10mm Re: New anaconda - 10/06/21
Wish they made a 4" version. I'll never carry a 6 or 8 inch one in the woods with me.
Posted By: hookeye Re: New anaconda - 10/06/21
General usage 4", hunting only....6".
Best to just get one of each 😉
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: New anaconda - 10/06/21
Saw one at my LGS yesterday. Nice looking Revolver.
Posted By: Mrhp Re: New anaconda - 10/06/21
Not sure if I over payed or not. I got it for 1776 out the door. Kind of patriotic I think. Much more comfortable to shoot than my 29 Smith. The Colt is a 6 inch and my old Smith was 8 3/8. The Smith would beat my hands up. This Colt does not.
Posted By: Mrhp Re: New anaconda - 10/07/21
Just put another 60 through it. Nothing short of awesome. My daughter ran about 100 through a Ruger Wrangler too. It was a great evening for sure.
Posted By: hookeye Re: New anaconda - 10/07/21
Have not even seen a new Anaconda yet.
The new Pythons pop up here and there and don't last long.
1500 ish they go for.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: New anaconda - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I've always wanted on in 45LC.

Had a 6" .45 Colt. It was heavier than some of my centerfire rifles. Went down the road when the craze for anything that looked like a Python started.
Posted By: CreekChub Re: New anaconda - 10/08/21
I’m glad you like it! I’ve got an 8” RealTree Anaconda that’s super nice to shoot, but alas I now live in the PNW and rarely use it.
Posted By: crittrgittr Re: New anaconda - 10/08/21
I just picked one of these up today, hopefully give it a try this weekend.
Posted By: Mrhp Re: New anaconda - 10/08/21
You are gonna love it!
Posted By: savage24 Re: New anaconda - 10/10/21
I have some classic Pythons but they are all 6” or 8”. I would like to have a new 4” Python, but I don’t want one bad enough to order it and I refuse to pay over MSRP. If I find one at a LGS at a reasonable price someday, I may purchase it. Same goes with the Anaconda.

However, if Colt brings back the Diamondback in 22LR I will probably be searching everywhere for one. I always wanted one of the classic ones but the prices were always a few hundred more than I was willing to pay…
Posted By: MOGC Re: New anaconda - 10/10/21
A reintroduction of the Diamondback would be sweet!
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: New anaconda - 10/10/21
Originally Posted by savage24
I have some classic Pythons but they are all 6” or 8”. I would like to have a new 4” Python, but I don’t want one bad enough to order it and I refuse to pay over MSRP. If I find one at a LGS at a reasonable price someday, I may purchase it. Same goes with the Anaconda.

However, if Colt brings back the Diamondback in 22LR I will probably be searching everywhere for one. I always wanted one of the classic ones but the prices were always a few hundred more than I was willing to pay…

Didn’t Colt sell their revolver production to CZ?
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: New anaconda - 10/10/21
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by savage24

Didn’t Colt sell their revolver production to CZ?

Colt was bought out, completely and wholly, by CZ, not just the wheelguns. That includes Colt Canada, and the Military Divisions, too.
© 24hourcampfire