Home
Posted By: RipSnort Magazine loaders ??? - 12/03/21
As I continue to deal with thumb arthritis, it is becoming less pleasant to load multiple 17-round magazines before a trip to the range. The magazine loaders that I have received with various semi-autos (Glock, HK, etc.) have been less than user-friendly. What is the real deal in the world of after-market magazine loaders?

Thanks, RS
Posted By: RyanTX Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/03/21
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2136952670

Hands down
Originally Posted by RyanTX

Yep. What I've been using for years.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/03/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Works for me. Hasbeen
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/03/21
What all them other guys said.

I sold or just threw away all my other magazine specific loaders after getting one.
Posted By: SS336 Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/03/21
I couldn’t shoot double stack magazines without the Maglula UpLULA. Great product.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/03/21
The Uplula is head and shoulders above any other mag loader. It's not cheap but it's worth it.
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/03/21
Another endorsement for the Uplula. I keep one at the house, one at the cabin, one in my truck, and one in the pistol shooting bag. Then there is an itinerant loader that occasionally pops up unexpectedly. I didn't plan on buying so many but after misplacing or forgetting them, I eventually ended up with enough to cover most occasions.

I also have them for M1A and AR-15 mags, there might be better ones but these work pretty well for both filling and topping off mags.
Posted By: RipSnort Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/03/21
Getting info like this is one of the best aspects of The Campfire.

Many thanks to all.

RS
Posted By: ar15a292f Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/03/21
I don't own one but I have used them, the UpLula's are the best loaders out there. I use the Beretta one and it's alright but it's not as good as the UpLula.
Posted By: Beoceorl Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/04/21
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Works for me. Hasbeen

Another vote for the Maglula UpLULA. Simple and sturdy.
Posted By: goalie Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/04/21

This is the best pistol shooting accessory ever.
Posted By: rylee1 Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/05/21
Maglula cant be beat. I fell for the hype and tried the elite tactical and it is a horrible failure. Maglula all the way
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/05/21
Concur!
Posted By: Papag Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/05/21
Never needed, wanted or used them til this year. Had strong hands and fingers. That fuggen Ritus brother, Art, got me and now I have one for each different center-fire auto plus one for my Ruger auto 22s. Easier, faster, more fun. Mine are of various makes. Had one for 10-22 mags but it was a POS .
Posted By: killerv Re: Magazine loaders ??? - 12/06/21

Worth every penny. I just picked up a ruger pc carbine and loaded all my glock mags in minutes.

One of the few things everyone agrees on... including me.
© 24hourcampfire