Home
Posted By: muleshoe Sig 365xl - 01/21/22
I fondled one at the store earlier this week, brought one home yesterday. I think this is the beginning of a long relationship.

I normally carry a 228 with 16 round potential and have always wished for just a bit less weight. The 365 with 13 rounds on board is a nice improvement. A little slimmer, a bit lighter, and close enough to the same fire power.

I dropped a couple mags thru it once I got home without a hiccup. It was just as easy to come back on target as my 228 without the bulk. The jury is still out on the flat trigger, I think I can like it. I really like the sights. Easy to find and small enough to not snag. The first couple of shots through went right where I intended them to. I’m liking this new Sig.

Any other likers of this pistol?
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Sig 365xl - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by muleshoe
I fondled one at the store earlier this week, brought one home yesterday. I think this is the beginning of a long relationship.

I normally carry a 228 with 16 round potential and have always wished for just a bit less weight. The 365 with 13 rounds on board is a nice improvement. A little slimmer, a bit lighter, and close enough to the same fire power.

I dropped a couple mags thru it once I got home without a hiccup. It was just as easy to come back on target as my 228 without the bulk. The jury is still out on the flat trigger, I think I can like it. I really like the sights. Easy to find and small enough to not snag. The first couple of shots through went right where I intended them to. I’m liking this new Sig.

Any other likers of this pistol?

I like the straight trigger, I can pull it from the bottom giving more leverage and lighter felt pull
Posted By: Oklahomahunter Re: Sig 365xl - 01/21/22
I’ve been looking at these, but want to handle one first. I’m deciding between it and the G48, but the Sig has a lot to offer.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Sig 365xl - 01/21/22
I do like the 1911-like thumb safety also.
Posted By: WFR Re: Sig 365xl - 01/21/22
Carried mine today!
I don't miss the G19 it has replaced.
Posted By: Talon1025 Re: Sig 365xl - 01/22/22
Carry one everyday all day. Perfect for me. I went with the Holosun 507k red dot, a true precision threaded barrel, and yesterday I ordered the Wilson combat grip frame. It is by far my favorite. I run the extended mags which are 15 rnds plus the one in pipe. I dont miss carrying my glock either, but it has a place on occasion.
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: Sig 365xl - 01/22/22
I got my 365XL back in the summer. I have about 1000 rounds through mine and love it. I replaced the Romeo Zero optic with a Holosun 507k. It has replaced my Glock 19 as my church carry pistol.

Ron
© 24hourcampfire