Home
Posted By: Mrhp Taurus raging hunter 460 - 03/03/22
Anybody have one? Looking at getting one in 6.75 barrel Online reviews look good, but I would like a real world opinion. Thanks fellas!
Posted By: Mrhp Re: Taurus raging hunter 460 - 03/05/22
Up for the weekend crowd.
Posted By: Mrhp Re: Taurus raging hunter 460 - 03/06/22
Looks like no info here? I told my local store to locate one for me. When I get it, I will give a report. May be a while as they seem a bit hard to get at the moment.
Posted By: Mrhp Re: Taurus raging hunter 460 - 03/10/22
Still waiting on availability. Did not think they would be hard to find. I was wrong.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Taurus raging hunter 460 - 03/10/22
How do you expect to get any replies when it's a brand new gun that hasn't even made it to the distributors yet? I just checked RSR and it's "Coming Soon".
Posted By: Mrhp Re: Taurus raging hunter 460 - 03/10/22
There was one in the classifieds here that I missed, so if you would have cared to investigate, you would have seen they have been out a while. Thanks for your help bud.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Taurus raging hunter 460 - 03/10/22
Originally Posted by Mrhp
There was one in the classifieds here that I missed, so if you would have cared to investigate, you would have seen they have been out a while. Thanks for your help bud.
You sure about that. Others have been out for awhile but the 6.75" barrel is new. Notice that no one else responded to you? That should tell you something. PS GFY
Posted By: EdM Re: Taurus raging hunter 460 - 03/11/22
The latest issue of American Handgunner has a review of the piece.
Posted By: Mrhp Re: Taurus raging hunter 460 - 03/11/22
Hikerdouche, e a t a d I c k .
Man, that didn't take long.

There was a mini review with the President of Taurus on Shooting Gallery yesterday.
You're awfully angry at us because we don't see the appeal of a Taurus? Maybe we've been around awhile and seen countless reports of serious issues with both Taurus quality and especially their customer service, and we refuse to buy their product? Is that why youre so angry because we won't fall into that abyss and be part of the problems that always seem to show up on Taurus products?

Since we don't want any part of Taurus, why don't YOU buy one and do the product testing your own self, YOU can be the guinea pig just as easily as we can. Feel free to do so. Have fun.
Posted By: Mrhp Re: Taurus raging hunter 460 - 03/11/22
I am waiting on one as I write this. I was not angry until some douche told me to go f myself. That was uncalled for. My response was also inappropriate. I have many Colts and two Taurus. I have had no issues with any of them. Maybe I am just lucky. I certainly would offer an honest review of the handgun be it good or bad. I have no axe to grind with Taurus, or here for that matter. I calls em like I sees em.
© 24hourcampfire