Home
Posted By: David_Walter Anyone running a SIG 322? - 04/27/22
Their new 22 LR on a 365 XL sized frame?

How's that working out?
Interested in it; but I think it is actually more like a 320 in size.
Posted By: JOG Re: Anyone running a SIG 322? - 05/04/22
I'm just waiting for the price to settle down. The few places that have stock are asking $599 and that's not happening. I've read that Sig is thinking $399.
Posted By: RyanTX Re: Anyone running a SIG 322? - 05/05/22
Here's a good review of it from Plinkster22:

Posted By: WiFowler Re: Anyone running a SIG 322? - 05/06/22
Got a 322 on my radar. LGS has yet to see one, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.
Full sized footprint for optics?

Who's actually running an optic on theirs?
Posted By: Mesabi Re: Anyone running a SIG 322? - 05/07/22
Picked up one this afternoon; hope to run some rounds through it this weekend. (And think P320 size, not P365XL.)
By most accounts, Sig has nailed it with this gun. I may end up with one, but I refuse to be a part of any buying frenzy.
Posted By: JPro Re: Anyone running a SIG 322? - 05/13/22
I'll likely buy one sometime in the future. Great training pistol and not a bad one to keep around for the kiddos to have as a security pistol.
Posted By: TWR Re: Anyone running a SIG 322? - 05/13/22
I was ready to buy one yesterday and finally found one to look at. I wasn't that impressed and the price was higher than I'm gonna pay so I'll wait till the new wears off. Odd though I looked at reviews on Sig's site and found a few bad ones. I'll keep looking.
Posted By: Biebs Re: Anyone running a SIG 322? - 05/13/22
My 320 X5 Legion is my favorite handgun, so maybe I'll have to take a look.
Sig - when a Glock just ain't ugly enough.
Found one at LGS for MAP. I highly recommend getting one when the price gets to where you feel comfortable. Trigger is acceptable and sights good for a .22. No buyers remorse here!
Good luck with search,
David
Got one today at my friends shop. Although it seems awfully light I like the feel of it in my hand. Will run at least a couple mags through it tomorrow and see how it runs. Do believe its gonna be a keeper!
© 24hourcampfire