Home
Not sure if there's a big downside. It's a blem. But I'm not scared of that. SA Ronin 5" 10mm forged frame and slide for $660 shipped. I couldn't resist. I guess we'll see when I get it. I know KY Gun is good to go.

https://www.kygunco.com/product/spr...Email&utm_campaign=July%204th%20Sale
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Not sure if there's a big downside. It's a blem. But I'm not scared of that. SA Ronin 5" 10mm forged frame and slide for $660 shipped. I couldn't resist. I guess we'll see when I get it. I know KY Gun is good to go.

Good deal! Can't go wrong for that price.
I hope. I guess I got the only one? No longer available.
The 10mm has my interest
Although...these are available now..14+ mags too

[Linked Image from d7g7q7y3.stackpathcdn.com]
Looks good to me. But I have a Glock already. Had a Delta Elite. Sold it. And miss it.
I can’t stand 1911s and I’d have bought that one.

Nice grab.
Nice snag
The ad is FUBAR.

Lists an alloy frame,
then a blued frame and stainless slide.

Pretty screwed up.
Yea. I checked the model # on Springfield’s site. It’s a SS forged steel frame and a blued forged steel slide. The KY description was f’d up.
Nice grab. I have bought more than 1 gun from KyGun and they and SA handguns are definitely good to go. I have beat the living crap out of both SA''s that I own.
Originally Posted by deflave
I can’t stand 1911s and I’d have bought that one.

Nice grab.

It’s going to be exciting to see if the next John Wick movie has 1911’s in it this time.
That's a great price. Hickok45 did a review of that model, I believe. I've been tempted, myself.

Yep. Found the video.

I have two Ronins in the Commander length, (9 and .45), they DO HAVE aluminum frames (and ramped barrels). Both shoot nice, but both shoot about 3" high at 50 ft. No matter, until I can get new front sights, I can adjust my aim point. They seem to shoot remarkably soft for alloy framed receivers.
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Although...these are available now..14+ mags too

[Linked Image from d7g7q7y3.stackpathcdn.com]

Where's the grip zone?
Got 3 Mec-Gar mags on the way. Seems they’re hard to find now. Watched the video above, and the Ronin only ships with one mag.
As well you should have bought that! Long live the real 10mm!
Tripp Research mags ain't cheap, or low priced. But my buds that shoot the 10 & 40 S&W in 1911's swear by them. Lots of them seen at IPSC matches.
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Had a used on at the local gun shop where i was looking at Dan Wesson's. I really thought about selling my Glock 20 with the lone wolf barrel to buy the Ronin.... but someone else pulled the trigger first. I kept thinking for a bear gun, capacity might matter more than most other. I bet I get one of those Ronin 10mm before too long.
Congrats, should be nice.
Nice grab 257, that’s a good one, congrats.
© 24hourcampfire