Home
As of today (7/1) mags over ten rounds will be illegal to purchase in this [bleep] of the USA.
So yesterday I was waiting at the door of my Lgs and purchased a brand new M&P nine.
Just laid down the plastic.

17 round mags! Two of them that came with the gun.

Now I just have to wait for the cops to clear me.
By the way, the free state of Idaho isn't that far away
SCOTUS yesterday struck down magazine bans and a whole schittload of other antigun stupidity. You might not have to tough of a row to hoe getting more in your own state now.
Legal systems and bureaucracies at large, move at a snails pace. Prepare for holding pattern.
Kenlguy: Why on earth you tolerate, and stay, in that God forsaken hell hole of a state is beyond me?
We have room for ONE more here in Big Sky Country.
You can own all the high capacity magazines you want here - open carry - etc etc etc.
YOU.... only live once - do it in a Second Amendment, low tax, low stress, firearm friendly, traditional valued state - certainly NOT taxington.
Idaho better - Montana best!
Long live the Second Amendment.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Kenlguy: Why on earth you tolerate, and stay, in that God forsaken hell hole of a state is beyond me?
We have room for ONE more here in Big Sky Country.
You can own all the high capacity magazines you want here - open carry - etc etc etc.
YOU.... only live once - do it in a Second Amendment, low tax, low stress, firearm friendly, traditional valued state - certainly NOT taxington.
Idaho better - Montana best!
Long live the Second Amendment.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Damn, BillyGoatGruff gonna be on you again for that!
It'll take a couple more years but you can believe I'll be there.

If there are any houses for sale by them.
GTFO of that schithole. Let those commies pay for their own stupidity.
© 24hourcampfire