Home
Posted By: Texasclay H&K p7m13 - 08/13/22
I know this a long shot but it is worth a chance. Looking to buy a H&K p7m13 "squeeze cocker" in fair to good condition. Anyone who has or knows one for sale, please respond. Thanking you in advance.
Posted By: ShortMagFan Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/13/22
I had an itch for one of those a couple years back. Scanning completed sales on gunbroker cured me of it. Awesome weapons but very pricey
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by ShortMagFan
I had an itch for one of those a couple years back. Scanning completed sales on gunbroker cured me of it. Awesome weapons but very pricey

P-7s always have been expensive and a bit heavy.
Probably the 2 reasons they didn't sell very well.
Always wanted one, until I shot one. Now I really want one.
Way to tight to bring one home though.

Texas, hope you do well and pick one up.
Posted By: Texasclay Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/13/22
Agree some sellers real proud of them. Looking more for a shooter instead of investment grade. Thank you for responding.
Posted By: brush_buster Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/13/22
Little mom and pop gun store had one about 12 years ago that I lusted over. I didn’t know anything about them but was intrigued none the less.

It was like new, came with box, manual, etc. and was $600. I couldn’t afford $600 back then and now can’t afford the thousands they go for.

A missed opportunity to own a classic.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/13/22
I shot one 30-odd years ago, and was unimpressed, to be honest about it. I sure didn't want to buy it from the guy who loved it unconditionally (or until someone offered him good money for it). I was always up to trying out someone else's pistols just for fun, though (and still am), but that thing left me cold. There was always another 9mm coming out next week, sometimes two per week, and working at in indoor shooting range, I was able to try out a lot of them. The P7s did nothing for me, though I really liked the P6 (SIG 225s).
It's no different now, there's always someone bringing out another 9mm, now they're most polymer vs. the aluminum or steel from those bygone days.
Posted By: Marley7x57 Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/14/22
P7M8 get pretty hot when shooting IDPA matches. But, for a carry gun they pretty much check the box. That squeeze cocker takes some time to get used to though.
Posted By: deflave Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/14/22
This isn’t the classified section.
Posted By: Marley7x57 Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/15/22
Originally Posted by deflave
This isn’t the classified section.

No sheit Sherlock..... grin
Posted By: GunGeek Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/15/22
Buying one will cure you of wanting one. The M13's have horrible ergonomics, I'd rather have the 8 shot.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/15/22
I could never warm up to them...the easthetics of them make me wanna puke
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: H&K p7m13 - 08/16/22
Probably 10 years ago, I went with a friend who was a gun dealer. Some folks had a 300 gun collection that they wanted appraised. I was just along got the ride. After we were finished the folks asked if we were interested in buying any we had just appraised. I wound up with a P7M8. Haven’t shot mine much but I is extremely accurate. When you cock it by squeezing the grip you wind up with a very nice trigger pull.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thought at one time I would use it for my daily carry. Got set up for it but never have. Hasbeen
© 24hourcampfire