Home
Sig P-365XL, Holosun 507K, 147 grain hard cast flat point from Mackay_Sagebrush

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
You should have used a Bul Armor you ignorant f'k.
Originally Posted by jwp475
Sig P-365XL, Holosun 507K, 147 grain hard cast flat point from Mackay_Sagebrush

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Good shootin'!
Where did ja hit her? Impressive.
Looks like just in front of the shoulder and a high shoulder hit?

Nice shooting!
If you don't mind, please share your shot placement, bullet performance and the hogs reaction.
Blow the lungs clean out?
Originally Posted by MOGC
If you don't mind, please share your shot placement, bullet performance and the hogs reaction.

He was running away and to my left, first shot hit him in the spine and he went down as if it were a CNS hit. A few seconds later he got up on his front legs and I hit him through the rib cage and one through the shoulder and that was it

He was running away and to my left, first shot hit him in the spine and he went down as if it were a CNS hit. A few seconds later he got up on his front legs and I hit him through the rib cage and one through the shoulder and that was it

Nice!
Good shooting! Thank's for the details.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Blow the lungs clean out?

LOL

Nice shootin' j-dub.

Great shooting JWP, i bet you got three straight line penetrating exits, iirc those little P365's are all 10 twist barrels.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Great shooting JWP, i bet you got three straight line penetrating exits, iirc those little P365's are all 10 twist barrels.

You are correct all exited
Nice shooting John, congratulations! Good gun, good ammo!

Dick
Well, that settles it. A red dot is going on my 365. Good shooting.
That is some quick shooting my Friend.

Good job!
Nice shooting buddy!
I appreciate the kind words
Fine shooting there JWP.
Like. That's a good data point!
Pig looks like her momma had a thang going on with a pit bull. Maybe grabbing by the ears ain’t all they do.
© 24hourcampfire