Home
Posted By: Waders .38 Super Brass--50 pcs - 03/27/23
My buddy is going to sell his West German made Sig P220 .38 Super so we decided to go shoot it before saying goodbye. It was pretty fun. The target below was only shot at 21 feet (apparently I left the distance off so I could claim it was at a longer distance when I repost the pic in the years to come!)

Anyhoo, my main reason for posting is to say that if anyone wants 50 pcs of once-fired brass, you can have it for the cost of shipping. I don't even know if that'd be worth it. I'd just mail it to you, you can look at the package and see what I paid and then mail me a personal check. I haven't shipped anything in probably a year, but I've heard horror stories about prices. Just let me know.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: TC1 Re: .38 Super Brass--50 pcs - 03/27/23
Very generous. Not bad shooting for 50 yds. wink
Posted By: Lonerider Re: .38 Super Brass--50 pcs - 03/27/23
Ill take the brass if no one else claims it.
Posted By: Waders Re: .38 Super Brass--50 pcs - 03/27/23
Originally Posted by TC1
Very generous. Not bad shooting for 50 yds. wink

75 yards!
Originally Posted by Lonerider
Ill take the brass if no one else claims it.

It's yours.

PM sent.
Posted By: Etoh Re: .38 Super Brass--50 pcs - 03/27/23
Hmmmm. 7 yds.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: .38 Super Brass--50 pcs - 03/27/23
That's a rare Sig.
Originally Posted by GunGeek
That's a rare Sig.

That's what my friend says. The gun was bought new by another guy in our group, who shot less than 2 boxes of ammo through it. Then it sat for a long, long time. Then my buddy bought it, and this weekend was the first time he'd ever shot it. We put 50 rounds through it and called it good. Now he's going to send it down the road and find something else he can't live without.

I was very pleased to get to shoot it. I had a notion to add it to my safe, but since I bought a new truck the day before, I thought I'd give my wallet a rest.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: .38 Super Brass--50 pcs - 03/28/23
PMC is pretty good Super ammunition, but it's loaded awfully soft. I DO like it, it's an accurate load in my Colt and SA Range Officer (with a Super barrel), and I've got a case of the stuff in my stockroom, but I wish it were more "Super" than 9mm. It does mimic the 9mm pretty well. My pistols love the stuff, though, and that's a good thing.

The Super is just that, it's fun to shoot and in the right barrels, it's accurate, too. Good stuff.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: .38 Super Brass--50 pcs - 03/28/23
What's he want for it and what comes with it??
© 24hourcampfire