Home
As the title says.
I guess the title was to long.
Tried PSA upper on a Glock lower?
Supposedly works as is on Gen3 or older.

I put one on a Glock 19 Gen4 lower. I needed a little adaptor part to keep the recoil spring/guide rod centered properly. It fired, but was kind of cheesy.

I just said heck with it, and spent another $99 or whatever it was and bought a Dagger lower.
I was thinking having a Clock 23 this might be an easy to have a 9mm also.
Originally Posted by charleeontop
I was thinking having a Clock 23 this might be an easy to have a 9mm also.

Buy a new Gen 4 or 5 Model 23.
Then just buy a 40 to 9mm conversion barrel.
And 9 mm mags. Simple as that.

From everything I’ve read, the PSA Daggers are OK.
Might be great for a range gun or “plinker”.
But I’ve been carrying Glocks since they were first released in the USA. I’ll stick with my Glocks, as they’ve all been Uber reliable and very accurate too.
Buy once, cry once. You’ll never be able to wear out a Glock in a lifetime of shooting. And Carry guns are not something I’ll “cheap out” on for my personal defense. YMMV.
Daggers are solid as they're built using Glock's gen 3 patents. Their uppers are not made to be compatible with Gen 4 and later. Plus, they're much better ergonomically. That said, my G17 g5 and G48 aren't going anywhere just because I own a full size Dagger.
Thanks, I think I will just buy a barrel and mags as chlinstructor said.
Witch barrel brand?
I can remember when it was advised to not buy a Taurus, just buy a S&W or a Beretta. Look at Taurus now.
As a poster said, the PSA Dagger is a Gen 3 Glock without the name and with a few improvements. That being said, I will not
be selling my Steyr's anytime soon.
As an owner of multiple Glocks and multiple Daggers I can’t answer your question as my G19 is Gen 4. I have a P80 with a PSA upper, a Dagger-c and a Dagger-s with PSA uppers and have shot my PSA lower with a G 23 upper (on a P80), no difficulties.
Not a direct answer, but having the Glock tools, I decided to see how many after market Glock parts would fit the Dagger. I have built dozens of custom Glocks. I replaced the pins, sights, slide stop, and the trigger with a Ghost Maker 3 pound. They all work so would imagine that a Gen 3 Glock 19 frame would work on the slide and barrel, but did not have a Gen 3 frame to try, else I would have stuck them together to test.

Only thing I found is the 124 TC loads for my Glock and Sig do not work in the Dagger chamber. The chamber reamer used is different cutsa bit shorter

Oh, the Dagger mags work in my 9mm Glock setup AR also.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire