Home
Posted By: Joel/AK Taurus G3? - 06/04/23
Are they worth the couple hundred bucks? I know.....it's a Taurus

Looking for a truck gun
Posted By: Daverageguy Re: Taurus G3? - 06/04/23
Psa Dagr $299.00 Glock 19 clone is a better pick.
Posted By: deflave Re: Taurus G3? - 06/04/23
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Are they worth the couple hundred bucks? I know.....it's a Taurus

Looking for a truck gun

No.
Posted By: colodog Re: Taurus G3? - 06/05/23
I'm still happy with my G2C and a buddy has a G3, they're both are fine and I've got no regrets.

Buying right now, I'd look hard at the PSA Dagger but no , I'll keep my G2C.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Taurus G3? - 06/05/23
Sportsman’s Warehouse has the G3 on sale for $289.99. I was in town so no tax and I showed my military ID and now down to $275.00

I’ve had a couple of G3c’s and had no problems whatsoever. YouTube has a guy called Honest Outlaw. He ran 1000 rounds through the Compact model, no bobbles.

Ask the gun shop sales people. They are very good movers.
No problems I’m aware of.

The compact model is my EDC.

Taurus has done some terrific things the last several years. If aren’t saying the New Taurus, you aren’t in touch.
Lots of egos here that wouldn’t even give them an honest try. Ask around, lots of folks have them, and love them.
Posted By: devnull Re: Taurus G3? - 06/05/23
I know you asked about the G3. My only experience is with a G2C. I've found no flies on the G2C. It feels good in the hand, trigger was good and was accurate. I don't know how you can find more for less.
Posted By: Bluedreaux Re: Taurus G3? - 06/05/23
A student had a G3 in a class this weekend. He reported that it’s been reliable fir a few hundred rounds. The trigger has a half mile of take up before a spongy 320ish break.

At that price I’d rather have a police trade in Glock or M&P.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Taurus G3? - 06/09/23
i have one. it goes bang every time but that trigger blows. i like it but consider it disposable
© 24hourcampfire