Home
is a 9 em em.....

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Nice pistola, hunts!
Sweet.
Looks good Amigo!
reddot mounted, sighted in, 4 flawless mags thru 'er. 2 of ball, one of critical duty, and one of mackay's. Awesome pistol, only cf handgun I have a dot sight on so I shall name her 'Dottie'.....

She takes cz 75 compact mags, have 4 more inbound. The DWX mags work, too.....
Sweet. How do you like the feel of the double action?
It's OK, I reckon. Long pull compared to single. And 7 1/2 pounds compared to 3 1/2.....
Very Nice!
So it came from the factory with a 3.5 pound single action pull? Is this a custom shop gun?

Also that's the new enclosed Holosun? I'm guessing you are liking it?

Plans for a holster for it set up like that?

Can you tell I think I might need one? grin
It's hard not to like CZ's.

Grats.
Nice pistol
Purdy.
Very nice looking gun.
Very nice, indeed. The lead bullets, are they handloads? How does the gun work with the flatter point?
The lead bullets are Mackay's 148gr +P Lost River loads, works great (you need some if you don't reload...)....

2nd, it's bone stock, outta the box. REALLY liking the closed emitter out here on the dusty ranch. I'll be slumming a galco tuk for an M&P fullsize that I had to re-model, until I can get a good holster built. Still waiting on the custom leather since June, for the DWX. I fit some coolhand coyote G-10's for a cz75 compact yesterday. It was kind of a bish, but it matches the rest of the gang now. I liked the feel of the billboard factory alunimuns, but the look left me cold, as are the temp of the grips.....grin I'm done fugging with it for now...

Thanks, looking forward to a accuracy from a rested position report. Which model Holosun did you go with? It looks like there are several closed emitters now...
EPS carry
Dang that is sweet!
That's a nice looking pistol Don! Very nice..
my extry mags finally showed up today...

Lost River 147 +P 9mm loads are what I carry in my G19 Truck Gun out here in the West.........never know what you might come across!

Frog-----OUT!
I sent the upper from the DWX Compact to the boys in Cajun land to have the slide cut for the same optic. It won't be done till late Oct. But they'll be real sim-u-lar....

Originally Posted by huntsman22
I sent the upper from the DWX Compact to the boys in Cajun land to have the slide cut for the same optic. It won't be done till late Oct. But they'll be real sim-u-lar....

Damn, I like that pistol!
She is a beauty!
The lead bullets are Mackay's 148gr +P Lost River loads, works great (you need some if you don't reload...)....

Super deadly pimp.

I am jealous!
Sweet pistols. Waiting on a CZ Shadow 2. to arrive at the gun shop.
Hey, clos.... My local shop in Byers has one in.....
Got my slide for the DWX cut by some Cajun dudes for the same dotter sight....
Not conversant with red dot sigths.

What caused you to select the Holosun sight? What size of dot?

Nice guns.
2 moa/32moa circle/circle dot. Chosen because the guys I shoot with recommended it. And they knows mores than me's....
Don - you have excellent taste in sidearms!!
Yep, I would say that he has himself one super cool little 9mm there.
I'd say I have two.......grin
Got the holster from Privateer Leather for the DWX compact branded up today. Sure wish Milt Sparks would get on the ball for these new pistols....

That holster is really nice looking. Dang, it rides high on the belt. When I'm not trying to hide the gun I like it lower on the belt. Obviously, that is a personal preference. It is all a good-looking combination.
Pretty slick. I like ‘em both.
first blood...
first blood...

Nice shooting, buddy. Looks like you got yourself a Ferrari now (or 2). 😀
© 24hourcampfire