Home
Hello
Last weekend there was a Gun auction in my Town. It had very few Bidders, as the Weather was Pretty that day and a Lot of Nice Older S&W's at it. I Lucked out on the Pre-30 shown below and won it for $140.00. It has the Original factory grip's on it and show's to be fired very Little. My son in law was with me, and after the bidding stopped, he cussed me out for not raising my Hand on the Bidding, but that soon stopped as the auctioneer asked for my Bidder's Badge Number. I was winking at the auctioneer as it was auctioned. We Hung out and got it afterwards, and he was as Pleased as Punch & Very Surprised when I handed it to him to Keep. He & Our Daughter now have my Pre-30 Snub and this 3" Model for their Nightstands. I hope to get him to the Range next weekend to see how well it shoots and I found out it shipped in September 1952... Thegeneral

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Wow, that's alot of gun for $140.00!
very nice

+1........
You bought the grips and they threw in the revolver.

Very nice generalstuart!
Another sweet S&W finds an appreciative home.
good grab, but please STEP AWAY FROM THE CAPS LOCK TAB! smile
Originally Posted by safariman
good grab, but please STEP AWAY FROM THE CAPS LOCK TAB! smile

Hello
If you don't like the way I Post Put me on your ignore list... How's that ? I have been here a Long time, actually a Little Longer than you and I will Post how I want if my post's Bother you don't open the thread, Now Cap that...I Used the Bold Option Not Cap's wink Thegeneral
© 24hourcampfire