Home
What is a brand new ( 36 year old ) unfired Ruger Liberty Model Blackhawk in 30 Carbine 7.5 " worth ???

Thanks
Originally Posted by TackDriven
What is a brand new ( 36 year old ) unfired Ruger Liberty Model Blackhawk in 30 Carbine 7.5 " worth ???

Thanks
Ruger collectors don't seem to be willing to pony up much over what shooters pay. I had a really good non-Liberty model that was a three screw and it only brought $300 or $350 prolly four or five years ago. I see them for anywhere from $450 to about $650. That doesn't mean they're bringing it though. My guesstimate is $650 for one in the condition and configuration you describe.
$200.00, where do you want me to send the check?
$300 going once.... going twice....
I'd say $400 (no box) to $450 (with box) as it is a New Model gun and in a caliber most folks are not interested in. They do make a fine lttle varmint gun though they are load as heck.
According to my blue book of gun values, in 100% condition its worth $355.00, now my book is 3-4 years old so I would probably add 10%???

I'd say at the most its worth $400.00 now
With that being said....it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it and you could get a lot more out of it if you sell it to a private party
thanks
© 24hourcampfire