Home
Have you always wanted to play dress up, but just didn't know how to without your friends laughing at you?

Now you can play dress up AND shoot guns at the same time!!!!

There's a new shooting competition guys are trying to start where the only divisions are apparently what you wear. You can dress up as a zombie killer, a cop, a security contractor (only if you're willing to wear a balaclava, beanie, or a "tactical" ballcap), or a full on SEALARINEANGER.

You can even come up with your own code name. But Hitman and Wolverine are already taken by the group's founders, so don't get excited about those two.

Click the link for the rule book....I mean dress code.

http://www.cqtas.net/
Are you hitman, or wolverine?
Actually, it could be fun, really no different from cowboy action shooting. Hell when i shoot idpa now i wear my duty belt
If I were to join I'd be "Nighthawk" an would scream KA-KAW KA-KAW each time I started shooting.

Any shooting is fun, I just get the feeling you'd be spending your days with a hundred mall ninjas.
which seems like a good time to post:

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

I'll have to see what I can find in my wife's closet ...
Originally Posted by Recon_Jim

I always wondered if the Mall Ninja eventually became Lee24

smirk grin

how in the hell have i not known of this site till today......i havent laughed this hard in a long time.....
Oh the original mall ninja thread is priceless.
Originally Posted by P_Weed

I'll have to see what I can find in my wife's closet ...

Ohh, that short strapless red thingy would be the bomb. No panties tho ;-)
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Oh man, you aint [bleep] kidding. I got thrown out of bed for laughin so hard

Those two gotta be lee24 and Laguna
I think these guys are trying to be serious..... Or are taking themselves seriously.... crazy

ABSOLUTELY! I'm glad it's been captured for posterity. Future generations deserve the great laugh we enjoyed.

That club looks like a 2013 version of "cowboy action." Since western movies and western novels mostly appeal to guys over 40, whereas the modern warrior appeals more to the younger crowd----------largely through video games I'm guessing---------playing dress up as your favorite tacticool character is a logical progression of the dress up games. Watching the video was painful, but I'm sure it will attract members. If it draws new shooters and more support to firearms and the shooting sports then I'll try my best to suppress the snobbish feelings I'm having right now.

Not to completely hijack this thread, but how about a list of possible (not so serious) club names? grin

I'll start:

Bump-fire

Slide Lock

Honey Badger

Frog Lube

Air Soft One

Costa Ludus

Haley Stategic

If I were to join I'd be "Nighthawk" an would scream KA-KAW KA-KAW each time I started shooting.

Any shooting is fun, I just get the feeling you'd be spending your days with a hundred mall ninjas.

I was in the local hardwares store a coupke weeks ago looking at a rifle. When in comes these youger guys. One guy wearin a duster, and linemens boots. The other wearing a black t shirt, and ( i had to look twice). Soft body armor. Un believeable. I just laughed
From the dress code rules....

6. Contractors must wear a head cover chosen from the list below.
� Tactical ball cap (camo/color rule applies)
� Boonie hat (camo/color rule applies)
� Watch cap (beanie) � Balaclava
7. Contractors must employ or carry at least 4 items (or replicas thereof) from the list below. � Shemagh
� Tactical gloves
� Full hydration carrier
� Radio with headset carried in an appropriate pouch
� Med kit/pouch
� Fixed blade knife with a blade > 4 inches.
This thread deserves this guy....He's a loss prevention security guy at a Wal-Mart in Austin. I've met him and seem the scar.

There's language in the video....

Originally Posted by 222Rem

Not to completely hijack this thread, but how about a list of possible (not so serious) club names? grin

I'll start:

Bump-fire

Slide Lock

Honey Badger

Frog Lube

Air Soft One

Costa Ludus

Haley Stategic

How about "Honey Badger Lube"? grin
This guy will surely join.......

[Linked Image]
Member name: Happy Meal

[Linked Image]
military standards have sure fallen....sigh.....
Man that is some funny chit. I haven't had a good laugh like that in a long time. I wonder if that could be our little scammer Joe Adams. Man I miss that kid. Anybody seen him pop up anywhere else?
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I was in the local hardwares store a coupke weeks ago looking at a rifle. When in comes these youger guys. One guy wearin a duster, and linemens boots. The other wearing a black t shirt, and ( i had to look twice). Soft body armor. Un believeable. I just laughed

Was dog the bounty hunter operating in your AO?
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

Maybe puppy the bounty hunters, These two couldnt have been over 22
...when they started shooting from in front of the windows and standing in the middle of doorways they lost me...

Bob
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

Maybe puppy the bounty hunters, These two couldnt have been over 22

Sometimes all you can do is shake your head....
3-GUN with a dress code?

That is some funny schit right there
Originally Posted by supercrewd
3-GUN with a dress code?

Three-gun with COSTUMES, and no signs of marksmanship or tactics....... eek
© 24hourcampfire