Home
demand that the loads used crack 300 ft lbs, that the guns fit in a box that's 6.3"x4.5" (ie chief's special) that everyone draw from/use a pocket rig. Keep the ranges under 20 ft, (mostly under 10 ft) like reality. Keep the time frames short, too, like reality (ie, 2 seconds if using cover, 1 second if fully exposed.

All it takes is for somebody not to be a tight wad, and guarantee a decent (cash) award. Like $20 entry fees, $150 to first place, then $125 to second place, then $100 to third, $75 to 4th, $50 to fifth, $25 to sixth place, with $25 to 15th, 25th, 35th place. If you WIN, you break even with 20 entants. So what's holding you back, hmm? :-)
You're only risking at most $300, if you WIN, that is. That's flat out nothing, these days. Plenty of people drop more on a weekend trip, for a fact. Gas, food, and motel rooms for 2 nights. If you don't feel confident about winning, why not practice more?
maybe make one stage one in which a 200 lb sack of wet sawdust is laid on you and you have to wrestle it to access your gun and fire up into it (ie, George Z) against the clock
go talk to yourself somewhere else.
Kawi ????
now, look, punk. I was around before IDPa, and I helped Jeff created IPSC, so [bleep] you. Just because YOU aint interested doesnt mean nobody is.
Anybody else remember Gunkid, tactical wheelbarrows, etc?
well, nobody is.....
Originally Posted by squesh
now, look, punk. I was around before IDPa, and I helped Jeff created IPSC, so [bleep] you. Just because YOU aint interested doesnt mean nobody is.

TFF!
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

...the guy on Federal Parole out of Oklahoma...?
demand that the loads used crack 300 ft lbs, that the guns fit in a box that's 6.3"x4.5" (ie chief's special) that everyone draw from/use a pocket rig. Keep the ranges under 20 ft, (mostly under 10 ft) like reality. Keep the time frames short, too, like reality (ie, 2 seconds if using cover, 1 second if fully exposed.

All it takes is for somebody not to be a tight wad, and guarantee a decent (cash) award. Like $20 entry fees, $150 to first place, then $125 to second place, then $100 to third, $75 to 4th, $50 to fifth, $25 to sixth place, with $25 to 15th, 25th, 35th place. If you WIN, you break even with 20 entants. So what's holding you back, hmm? :-)

Take a video of you performing the drill so we know we are doing it properly. I'm in for $20.00.

Travis
BD comes up with some real gems....

Originally Posted by DigitalDan
What is the sound of a head that gets between the back of a semi trailer and the loading dock when it backs in?
I don't think Mr. Cooper suffered fools easily. He certainly didn't hang with people who write things like: "I helped Jeff created IPSC..."

He had too much respect for the English language...and actual men, in general.

Dan
Originally Posted by RJM

Could be, I don't know the details. The talk was that Gunkid got locked up. He wrote a lot like this poster. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Gunkid by his style of writing.
demand that . . . everyone draw from/use a pocket rig. . . . Keep the time frames short, too, like reality (ie, 2 seconds if using cover, 1 second if fully exposed.

Would this be open to the general public?

You're only risking at most $300, . . .

. . . and, maybe, some thigh meat, femur, kneecap, toes and genitalia.
maybe make one stage one in which a 200 lb sack of wet sawdust is laid on you and you have to wrestle it to access your gun and fire up into it (ie, George Z) against the clock

Then you could change your name to "squish".
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

Then you could change your name to "squish".

I was sort pf thinkin "spooge"
Originally Posted by RJM

Could be, I don't know the details. The talk was that Gunkid got locked up. He wrote a lot like this poster. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Gunkid by his style of writing.

Yep. No troll like an old troll.
Another version of the same old "sansouci/raisouli/raisin" ??

The felon comes out from under his rock again and regales us with tall tales of his manhood and prowess with all things firearms related, even though he can never own or possess one...

Same bullschit, New name.
I'm in! I practice the Zimmerman all the time. But I added sand bag arms and legs to the sack of stupid and let my children shake the piss out of it to simulate a real fight. If you don't practice for real, don't practice. There's nothing like slinging a few Hydro shock's around within inches of your 4 year old.

Oh and by the way. Carl Grimes at 10 years old don't have chit on my 4 year old. And my 1 year old scares both of us.
I dunno, Mac. sansouci has been around quite recently, but i think he is banned from the "hunters campfire"...didn't know he was a felon though
Damn! Sorry Squib I'm out. My pocket pistol only goes 220ft/lbs.
[Linked Image]
Wait. I do have one round of the original Black Talon that I've carried for 20 years as a mall cop. Will that get me in? You know, I could REALLY use someone like you on my squad. Interested? Email me at dumdphuchitude.looser
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Les7603006
Wait. I do have one round of the original Black Talon that I've carried for 20 years as a mall cop. Will that get me in? You know, I could REALLY use someone like you on my squad. Interested? Email me at dumdphuchitude.looser
[Linked Image]

Are you the LEGENDARY gecko45
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I dunno, Mac. sansouci has been around quite recently, but i think he is banned from the "hunters campfire"...didn't know he was a felon though

I cannot say definitively, but in private conversations amongst some friends here, it's a very good probability. Bottom line is that a phony smells the same by any name.
[Linked Image]

No sir! I could never stand up to that man. But I did train under him in Nam. Being born in 75 I was a young pup but I learnt every thing I know from him.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

I cannot say definitively, but in private conversations amongst some friends here, it's a very good probability. Bottom line is that a phony smells the same by any name.

I gotcha, I figured he was a rescramble..just not sure who. You could be dead nutz on
[Linked Image]

No sir! I could never stand up to that man. But I did train under him in Nam. Being born in 75 I was a young pup but I learnt every thing I know from him.

Sweet deal

Gee, thats the way to make friends and get folks interested in your little idea.
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

Gee, thats the way to make friends and get folks interested in your little idea.

Not to mention lose credibility, while insulting respected members..
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

Not to mention lose credibility, while insulting respected members..

The guy has to establish some cred before he can lose it. wink

Problem is - he has the whole Hardin/Gunkid/Raisuli/etc thing to overcome.
Wonder if it's the same clown who shot himself in the leg practicing fast draw, and was dumb enough to post the video on U tube...
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Wonder if it's the same clown who shot himself in the leg practicing fast draw, and was dumb enough to post the video on U tube...

You mean this guy?

© 24hourcampfire