Home
Recently snagged one of the new ones from a member and friend here at the 'fire who knew that I had been missing my old PMR-30. Seems to be a pretty nice improvement over the previous models that I have owned. MUCH lighter and shorter trigger pull, better sights, still testing different ammo for best accuracy, but looks promising. I still am having to file on the sights like on the others to get this one to hit POA with 45gr Hornaday Critical Defense ammo and I wish the safety lever was a bit larger (wider), but overall still a handy pistol and this one is my favorite so far. Accuracy reports to come, if anyone is interested in what these can do. So far I have not known them to be super accurate, but good enough for the purposes intended as a trail gun a just plain LOADS of fun! 31 rounds as fast as one can pull the trigger at dusk is a hoot. An expensive one minute or so foray, but waaaayyyy fun smile

Anyone else have one of the newer ones?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
so Eric, why would you be making fun of funnel cake?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Some eats for watching the upcoming circus.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Why....I would NEVER!!!!
Originally Posted by Blue's Prediction
HaHa guys, very funny. Thanks for the laughs, and especially for a reminder of my Jesus this fine Saturday afternoon.

I didn't respond to this earlier because I was allegedly out duck hunting this morning with one of my many friends, who really are real, at a place I bribed my way into with a Taco Bell gift card.

Anyway, back on topic....Has anybody used the latest version of a 3rd rate gun that only I like, but that I'm convinced is superior to everything else made better materials to a higher standard?

I'll just ignore those who continue to attack me by posting links to things such as court orders that reveal the plain facts of my lying schemes or my false reports to a bankruptcy court.

Who are y'all going to believe.....Me or multiple, unrelated witnesses and evidence deemed reliable by a judge?
Not to hijack this thread, but, what's .223 AI mean?
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
HaHa guys, very funny. Thanks for the laughs, and especially for a reminder of my Jesus this fine Saturday afternoon.

I didn't respond to this earlier because I was allegedly out duck hunting this morning with one of my many friends, who really are real, at a place I bribed my way into with a Taco Bell gift card.

Anyway, back on topic....Has anybody used the latest version of a 3rd rate gun that only I like, but that I'm convinced is superior to everything else made better materials to a higher standard?

I'll just ignore those who continue to attack me by posting links to things such as court orders that reveal the plain facts of my lying schemes or my false reports to a bankruptcy court.

Who are y'all going to believe.....Me or multiple, unrelated witnesses and evidence deemed reliable by a judge?

Phugging 3 dollar bill is back? Unbelievable...
[Linked Image]

Haha. Epic...
WTS: Taco Bell Gift Cards.

These have been sitting in my keep forever pile, but they are so awesome that I am forced to consider letting them go to a better home....
The OP was inquiring about PMR -
Not PMS what you guys got!

Can't stop laughing.

Dave
The truth hurts!
More good news. Starting to see more and more 22WMR ammo in stores including high quality USA made stuff. I have been able to get CCI 40gr Hollow Points for only $10.49 at the local guns and ammo gear emporium for a couple of weeks now. Been stocking up as this little pistol can sure eat up the ammo if one lets it smile Plus, my Marlin bolt action 22WMR likes this stuff for rodent shooting.
I appreciate the good news and surely your perseverance
as there is no shortage of rodents abounding hereabouts!
P weed, let me know if you are short of 22MAg and need me to send some your way.
what a prince......
"Itineration"??
Just take the 'in' out.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Just take the 'in' out.

Well yeah, I knew that......
Originally Posted by safariman
More good news. Starting to see more and more 22WMR ammo in stores including high quality USA made stuff. I have been able to get CCI 40gr Hollow Points for only $10.49 at the local guns and ammo gear emporium for a couple of weeks now. Been stocking up as this little pistol can sure eat up the ammo if one lets it smile Plus, my Marlin bolt action 22WMR likes this stuff for rodent shooting.

Praise the Lord!!!

Dave

I am not sure what this wmr stuff is? Some kind of special hyper velocity .22lr?
there are RATS everywhere.
Hey spell prince, PRIQUE.

mike r
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

I am not sure what this wmr stuff is? Some kind of special hyper velocity .22lr?

Winchester Magnum Rimfire
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

Washington Made Retard
Easy there Gitem, lots of good guys in WA.

The history of the OP though......
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Easy there Gitem, lots of good guys in WA.

The history of the OP though......

He's not responsible for that, either.
© 24hourcampfire