Home
Posted By: thumbcocker night sights - 04/23/16
Can any of you guys recommend some good night sights, hopefully ones that are adjustable.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: night sights - 04/23/16
For a?
Posted By: thumbcocker Re: night sights - 04/23/16
Glock g36
Posted By: GaryVA Re: night sights - 04/23/16
I would not recommend adjustable sights on a 45acp like that, but if you could put up with some form of combat sights, I'd take a look at the Trijicon HD, orange for all around, yellow if mostly low light.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: night sights - 04/23/16
Heine straight 8's; Trijicon 3-dots depending on your preference.

MM
Posted By: mikeone Re: night sights - 04/24/16
Not adjustable,but I have Tru Glo TFO's on a Glock 22,and 17.
They're excellent.

On my G-43 I have the Trigicon orange front with the TFO rear,again,excellent!!
Mike

Posted By: TC1 Re: night sights - 04/24/16
I'm going with the Tru Glo TFO's on my G19 soon. I have them on my LC9S and really like them.

I would look at the glockstore.com they have just about every option available to look at. If you order from them call first to make sure they have the sights in stock. Sometimes their backorders are drawn out.
Posted By: SargeMO Re: night sights - 04/24/16
I've used a lot of night sights over the years, usually issued ones. In my opinion, the best of breed are those which feature a bright white ring around the element so they are equally visible in day or night use. Several makers take a stab at this so get on Midwayusa and look at photos of what you're buying.

I personally prefer carefully zeroed fixed sights

http://www.thesixgunjournal.net/the-importance-of-zero/

but if you're spending that much money you should have exactly what you want.
Posted By: MOGC Re: night sights - 04/24/16
I really like my Warren Tactical two dot tritium sights.
Posted By: JGray Re: night sights - 04/24/16
I have Warren two dot tritium sights on an M&P, and Warren tritium front / black rear on a 1911. They work well for me...
Posted By: thumbcocker Re: night sights - 04/24/16
I was at the gun shop yesterday where I bought this pistol. They're a regular glock dealer. There were too many people there buying guns and I couldn't stick around long so I left. Thanks for all the replies too. I want to see what they have before I send for them.
Posted By: JOG Re: night sights - 04/24/16
Consider front sight only - faster, just as effective, and use whichever rear sight you like.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: night sights - 04/24/16

I have to admit the only time I have used night sights is when I head back to bed in the middle of the night and I can see where th P-7 is, to guide me back to bed by the green glow of tritium...
© 24hourcampfire