Home
Think I'm going to snag one when they go on sale

also have Bushmaster QRC for $599
The regular one?

Travis
Local gun shop has them for $220.00 out the door. They can't keep them in stock. I snagged one last Friday.
I wonder how the LCP ranks in sales compared to say blackhawks or MK II pistols. That's in todays sales as opposed to all time.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/ruger-lcp-380-acp-6rd-pistol-3701.html
North 40 sells them for $199.99.

That's the standard price.

Travis
I've heard speculation that Ruger is selling all their LCPs cheap in order to clear out inventory to make room for the next gen, which will be striker fired. Not seeing the need for that, and not sure how that would be much superior, so no regrets on picking up an LCP cheap this summer.
I guess you'd get a more Glock like trigger with the striker fired version. Personally I like the long relatively heavy DA trigger on the current version. It's safer in my pocket that way.
I bought one on points a few weeks ago for $249 and thought that was a good deal. I may go back and pick up another or two.
I see 199 in sale flyers lately
Kygunco has the LCP Custom for $219. Palmetto State Armory is offering the regular LCP for $199. Either are the best prices I've seen.

While I really like the LCP, I think they missed the mark with second-strike capability (since it is a hammer-fired, DA pistol) as well as locking the slide back on the last shot.

This is where I think the Remington RM380 has it beat in terms of features.
i was in a friends lgs yesterday, he had them for 249 dollars. Hated to bring up the cabella's price.
picked up one on Sunday. $219 and they threw in a $20 coupon to boot.

© 24hourcampfire