Home
Posted By: Bluedreaux Posting for Viking - 05/20/17
Posting without comment.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimmyp Re: Posting for Viking - 05/20/17
You seem to suggest that only broke down, crippled up, half blind, arthritic, incontenent, old white dudes carry the 1911?
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Posting for Viking - 05/20/17
That's why I don't carry mine. Don't want to give away my age.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Posting for Viking - 05/20/17
hrumph! I do NOT wear those kind of shoes!
Posted By: Longhunter_1 Re: Posting for Viking - 05/20/17

A 92-year-old homeowner armed with a .45 fired a shot and scared off an ax-wielding man trying to break into his San Jacinto residence Sunday, authorities said.
World War II veteran Joseph Milspaugh told KNBC-TV he heard a noise coming from his backdoor and quickly armed himself with his handgun. When he went to investigate he saw a man smashing an ax through one of his windows. 
“I let off a shot and he took off,” Milspaugh told the news station with a laugh. “He left his ax. He left his hat and everything else after that.”

The incident occurred around 11 a.m., in the 1400 block of Chase Street, according to the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department.
“As the homeowner approached the door, he suddenly saw an exterior glass window of the home shatter, followed by the suspect attempting to crawl into his home through the window,” the Sheriff’s Department said in a statement.

Milspaugh told KCBS-TV he had a clear shot, but decided not to fire directly at the intruder. 
“I didn’t want to do that,” he told the station. “I’d be in trouble.”

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BRISTECD Re: Posting for Viking - 05/20/17
Well, let's see, I guess the "Glock starter kit" includes a thong, scooter, plastic holster, and some crocs along with some SPF 75 sun block. 😄
Posted By: SargeMO Re: Posting for Viking - 05/20/17
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Well, let's see, I guess the "Glock starter kit" includes a thong, scooter, plastic holster, and some crocs along with some SPF 75 sun block. 😄

I am as guilty as Blue.

I was a LE firearms trainer when personally-owned Glocks first started showing up at qualifications. I didn't like them much (Weird grip & sproingy trigger) but they did work, even when dirty. They became prolific and Glock-armed deputies soon asked me if I could work on them. I said "Hell I'm still waiting for one to break" but agreed to put together a toolkit, which I would leave on top of the gun lock-up box next to Detention. The box was located high enough that anyone shorter than Yao Ming wound need to stand on a chair to see the top of it.

I picked up a small plastic tackle box and had one of the secretaries print an official-looking label that said 'Glock Armorers Kit' for the front of it. Inside I placed a black magic marker, some Plastic Weld, a hot glue gun and a small bottle of brake fluid. Wasn't long before I started getting feedback LOL.
Posted By: viking Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
Thanks Blue.

Come on guys you have to admit it is a wee bit hillarious.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
Originally Posted by viking

Come on guys you have to admit it is a wee bit hilarious.

A little more than just a wee bit.....................

MM
Posted By: SargeMO Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
Oh it is funny as hell. If the Fire had a 'like' button I would have already hit it.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
Hey, those jeans are too tight to carry a 1911. grin
Ya, this place needs a little light hearted humor, instead of some of the nasty insults that get throwing around. 😜

Some day I will get a good 1911, I am starting to feel my age.

Some day I will get a good 1911,

Then you will be a gin-u-ine pistolero............................

MM
I would of had a Colt, but my number 2 daughter is getting married in October..... Getting married in a church doesn't happen much anymore or so I am told. Nope it's got to be a "venue"$$$$$
Posted By: 41magfan Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
I heard a story once about a class being conducted by Ken Hackathorn. He asked the participants who didn't own at least one 1911. Only two people raised their hands, and he promptly replied, "You two are communist faxxots. The rest of you are Patriotic Americans."

:^)

Posted By: g5m Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
Maybe the rest had Norincos.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Hey, those jeans are too tight to carry a 1911. grin

It's just the Depends underneath.
Posted By: TWR Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Some day I will get a good 1911,

Then you will be a gin-u-ine pistolero............................

MM

I'm still looking for a "good" 1911...
You need to look harder; I've got a dozen of them. They're all GOOD.

MM
Posted By: jimmyp Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
I am surprised that they did not arrest the homeowner and take his nice 1911 in Kalifornia.
Posted By: rondrews Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
Too bad the guy did not try it on me. His axe would have been found where the sun don't shine and my S&W SD40VE would have none of the ten rounds in the Mag left. My second mag would have been in the pistol before I dialed 911 in case he had a partner. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb. But it happens very day
Originally Posted by rondrews
Too bad the guy did not try it on me. His axe would have been found where the sun don't shine and my S&W SD40VE would have none of the ten rounds in the Mag left. My second mag would have been in the pistol before I dialed 911 in case he had a partner. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb. But it happens very day

Holy sche-it......................Wild Bill rides again !!!!! wink

MM
Posted By: EdM Re: Posting for Viking - 05/21/17
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by rondrews

Holy sche-it......................Wild Bill rides again !!!!! wink

MM

grin
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Posting for Viking - 05/22/17
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Posting without comment.

[Linked Image]
I've actually got the holster. I thought the shoes looked pretty sweet.
Posted By: Mink Re: Posting for Viking - 05/22/17
Group buy on the shoes
© 24hourcampfire